Web Cam on Main Street
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1480) 7 years ago
Anybody else not able to see Main Street via the web cam? It was there this afternoon, but picture was a bit jerky. Checked it before the storm, and it appeared to be off line. It was still off line, the last time I checked at 10:00pm Saturday.

[This message has been edited by MRH (8/3/2013)]
supporter
Posted by Miles City Live (+119) 7 years ago
According to the camera logs, it was running all day. We have been working on it at night - usually between midnight and 4AM. That work is now completed. The broadcasts will now have slightly greater definition, and not have the 8-10 second lag time from real time. The new view will begin sometime within the next 24-48 hours.

Happy viewing!
supporter
All I am currently getting is [error loading stream, cannot connect to server]

I suppose it could be a problem on my end. That is why I was checking to see if any others were having problems.

Thanks for your reply.

Working now, I had to clear cache and cookies.

[This message has been edited by MRH (8/4/2013)]
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4949) 7 years ago
Thanks MRH, I cleared everything as you suggested and now mine works as well...great suggestion!!
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1431) 7 years ago
I think the problem is ongoing.

"Manifest not found or invalid" or the occasional "No Media Sources Found" error message. Might be the embedded JP player?

I've gotten it off and on again for about the last 3-4 days via my XP machine Firefox, Mac Safari or FF, iPhone. So, it's not particular to a specific driver since it's happening on different platforms.

It's currently down for me now but was back online last night.
supporter
Currently up for me, but it seems to be having problems. This is on my pc with windows 7.