Found: Lost dog
Posted by dessa (+123) 8 years ago
found in my yard older small dog looks like it has some health issues. please let me know if you the owner.
Posted by ocne (+471) 8 years ago
What neighborhood do you live in? My neighbors have an old dog that looks a lot like this...
on pacific ave. over by the Ironhorse
the dog isnt in my yard anymore since i dont have a secure yard but with how slow he is im sure he didnt get far
founder
Posted by Rita Mulkey George (+20) 8 years ago
Seen this dog going down 7th street at 2:00 this afternoon. Turned at the old Bradleys corner. Seems to be limping.
Posted by Olive (+1811) 8 years ago
Hopefully Brian with Animal Control will find the dog and pick him up and take him to the Animal Shelter then to East Main Animal Clinic where he will get some help, instead of just letting him wander on the streets.
Posted by ocne (+471) 8 years ago
If it was found near Pacific, its my neighbor's dog as they live a block from there near the corner of 4th and Park (cluster of houses at the end of Riverside Park). Their house is the one towards the back of that corner that faces out towards 4th St.

Not sure how to get ahold of them as I'm rarely home. Its a mother and daughter - don't know mom's name but she supposedly work nights at Gallagher's. Daughter's name is Jessica; she's usually home.

I wonder if they even know the dog is gone...they don't seem to take especially great care of their critters. They had some cats that they were feeding, but have now stopped, and they're always begging at my house. Perhaps animal control could pay a visit to them... (?)