Masons Shoes for kids
Posted by snickers (+815) 8 years ago
Does anyone know who to contact for the shoes for kids program or what day they are open? Thanks in advance
Posted by ABE (+418) 8 years ago
Me.

We only have a small selection left. It's been a while since I've looked at them, but just name a time and day and ill try to be there. Any time the next two days is ideal for me, since its my days off!
Aww Thank You so much How about 10 on Wed. We have about 10 kids or less that need shoes really bad
The supply is extreme limited. Bring them up, you can see what's left. If you need anything more ill hunt around and see if I can't get them , but please don't get your hopes up this time, it's not like before where we had 1000 pairs to give away.

See you 10:00 am Wednesday .
It a deal Anything you have that will fit even just a few is appreciated. We are bringing the ones that need them the most
We will meet you at the Masons at 10 am. If anything changes you can reach me at Mental Health at 234-1687 My name is Allison and I am the Youth Case manager . Thanks again
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hannah Nash (+2504) 8 years ago
Do you have contact information for people willing to donate shoes? Do they have to be new, or is slightly used acceptable? What sizes do you collect?

Any information is much appreciated, and I will try to increase your collection.

Thank you!
Hannah Nash
Thanks so much for letting us come try and find shoes.
Ps Big hugs Hannah
Posted by Newt (+102) 8 years ago
If they don't have to be brand new, but one's that are still in really good shape, I would be more than happy to donate shoes. Please respond here to let me know. Thanks!!
Scratch that last post.

After I thought about it, and I must admitt feeling guilty to not step up and run with the idea.

YES, if you have good shoes you are willing to give away to someone that needs them, please call 853-1560.
That's my number. I'll set up places you can drop them off at also.

{{{{{{ I think I just started a shoe drive. }}}}}

*****First drop off place can be the GuestHouse Inn. I'm sure other businesses will help, but until I ask them, just drop them off there.*****

[This message has been edited by ABE (7/25/2013)]
Thanks so much. I am betting our kids would be willing to help
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17125) 8 years ago
I would seriously wonder about getting Free Shoes from the Free Masons.

Our ancestors fought epic battles to free themselves from their nefarious secret schemes of total world domination. Free Soil, Free Men, and Fremont.
My dad was a Mason
The thing is that when kids only have the ripped shoes on their feet they are thankful for a new pair. Especially with school starting
Posted by A.T. Nelson (+33) 8 years ago
What size do you need Gunnar? I know I can get a size of Army boots if you need them, or a pair of those moon boot looking mucks lucks the army uses in the Arctic.
It may not be until fall, but I know there are some size 10-12s sitting somewhere.