Specialty cake maker
Posted by Rockstar (+53) 8 years ago
Does anyone know of someone who bakes and decorates specialty/theme cakes, either professionally or part-time? I have a friend that wants someone to make a cake she found on the internet for an upcoming baby shower.

supporter
Posted by Sheena (+138) 8 years ago
Anna Tiffany 852-4037. She decorated a Wreck-It Ralph cake for my son for his birthday. It was as beautiful as it was delicious.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17663) 8 years ago
I have a friend that wants someone to make a cake she found on the internet for an upcoming baby shower.

The 12th word in the sentence above is the critical one here.

Since your friend is a woman, why can't she bake her own cake?
Posted by Kari Lynn (+21) 8 years ago
Linda Winkley 951-7028
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 8 years ago
Gunnar's feeling frisky today!
Posted by Candy Carpenter (+26) 8 years ago
Call Shirley's Sweet Shop, she does a wonderful job and her cakes are very yummy!!! Shoot her an email ShirleysSweetShop.com
Gunnar, as a man when you start reading and replying to posts about baking cakes, that's when you know your life is going no where. She can bake, but she wants a SPECIALTY cake. You know, like the Cake Boss. But thank you for your concern.
Thank you everyone for your suggestions! She will check them out! Again, thanks a bunch!
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1650) 8 years ago
I'm sorry, but if there's ever been anyone who should open a sweet shop type bakery, it's Candy Carpenter.

FH
supporter
Posted by blake beeler (+185) 8 years ago
addie beth hanvold..pink tree baker8536408
Posted by celeste williams (+152) 8 years ago
Anna Tiffany 852-4037. She decorated a Wreck-It Ralph cake for my son for his birthday. It was as beautiful as it was delicious.

Anna made our wedding cake last month. It was amazing and delicious.She even delivered it all the way out at Matthews Recreation Area for us. She is very good at what she does.