Get signed up for Soccer Camp!
Posted by BP (+118) 8 years ago
Hi soccer fans! Lets get signed up for soccer camp at www.challengersports.com as soon as possible. The camp is August 5-9th and we have 8am-11am and 5pm-8pm or both for ages 5-12 and for those 13-19 that want a little more competitive camp the options are 8am-11am, 6pm-9pm or both! Lets get on board and sign up right away. If you don't do it 10 or more days before camp you can incur at $10 late fee. MCYSA is paying a portion of the camp and you cannot beat the cost of $81 for half day or 15 hours of fun or $142 for full day which is 30 hours of fun! This comes out to $5.40/hr for half day or $4.73 for full day! You get coaches that are trained in Europe and are funny, silly, and extremely knowledgeable about soccer and can teach some great fundamentals, tricks and more. The kids also get to learn about other countries! We have had coaches from Scotland, Ireland, and Britain!
So much fun! Call Patty at 234-6940 for questions. You can even host a coach which takes the experience to a whole new level! Camp is at the soccer fields by Bender Park!
This is fun! Sign up!
supporter
Posted by Lincoln (+147) 8 years ago
Hi-
I went online and the web says ages 6-12 but your post said 5.

I have a 5 yr old, and wanted to do this, but wondering if the web is the final say or if Miles City accepts 5 year olds.

thanks
Go ahead and sign them up anyway. As long as you feel they are outgoing enough to handle time away from you. You are welcome to stay close and watch as well. We just really want the kids to be independent enough to enjoy it without their parents right next to them the whole time. Your call. I recommend the morning session as it has most of the young kids in it.
supporter
Posted by Lincoln (+147) 8 years ago
He is definitely up for time away from me!
and I him.... lol

thanks. I'll sign him up