POST OFFICE
supporter
Posted by blake beeler (+185) 8 years ago
did you know that if you mail .after 530. it dont go out till 530 the next day.24 hr late ,,if you live in baker ,our the smaller towns serviced buy the small trucks.that mail needs to be at po by 330.our it waits till the next day to go out.so by the time it leaves it will 24 hr late to miles ..then anthore 24 to billings..so 48hr late good luck.
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+667) 8 years ago
What is this "mail" and "Post Office" you speak of?
supporter
go blow
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2646) 8 years ago
Go back to school and learn how to spell before coming on here to bitch about something. You gave me a headache just trying to read your bitch LOL
supporter
hay tubby..it wasnt a bitch..it was to inform..but a bitch like you that hides behind a fake name.....so i will miss spell every thing from know on so you can cry
Posted by Forsyth Mike (+484) 8 years ago
I don't know how you figure the mail is "late" if it goes out past the deadline. Every post office everywhere has a cutoff point after which mail will go out the next day. Some places have an earlier cutoff than others due to the time it takes for the trucks to drive the mail routes. It's been this way for ... well a hundred years or so. Surprised you're not used to it.
supporter
Blake go eat a dick
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10013) 8 years ago
Hey, hey. Can't we all just get along?
supporter
Sorry Larry, I'm done on this thread
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+667) 8 years ago
Well poop.. I thought he would think it was a humorous line but.....

TIL: Go Blow = LOL
banned
Posted by Al Borden (+250) 8 years ago
Even if you do not get it in by 5:30 or whenever you said the mail goes out---well , some places it may have missed the mail truck but it still gets postmarked with that date , which can be important at times like legal matters and your income tax return ect.
Posted by liberty (+44) 8 years ago
Here we go again...Love people...and pray for us.
Posted by MG (+110) 8 years ago
On the up side, The government won't be saving a copy of your snail mail.. yet...