Nicole's is CLOSING
Posted by Nicoles (+136) 9 years ago
Nicole's will be closed as of June 8, 2013...

~Stop in and check out all our wedding accessories that are 50% OFF

~ 50% OFF all of our prom/formal gowns, bridesmaid dress samples (some are great to wear to a wedding as a guest!), wedding gowns, mother's dresses, flowergirl dresses, jewelry and hair accessories!!!

~We will be having some of our furniture, cash register, business supplies, cubbies, closet rod racks and misc items for sale as well

***IF you or you know someone who has a dress on consignment I need you to pick it up by JUNE 1ST!!! I have tried to call and leave a message with all my dress owners but some I cannot get through to. If you dress is not picked up by June 1st it will be donated!!! If you would like me to just donate your dress please send me an e-mail to [email protected] stating you would like it donated.

I want to thank everyone for your support over the past 3 years! Please spread the word that everything is 50% OFF, you don't have much time to take advantage of this great sale!

Store hours:
Tues-Fri 12-4
Sat 12:30-3

234-4881
2513 Main Street
Miles City, MT

*this weekend I will be closed Saturday for Bucking Horse
This is a GREAT time to get next years formal and prom gowns!!!
This Saturday we will be having a sidewalk sale so stop on by!!! 12:30-3
Saturday's sidewalk sale will add an additional 10% off everything!! Stop by from 12:30-3!!!

***Please remember that if you have any consignment gowns they will need to be picked up by June 7th or they will be donated!!!! Thanks!!
supporter
Posted by Jo Schmidt (+163) 8 years ago
I realize the store is closing but will you still be doing alterations etc.?
Posted by Nicoles (+136) 8 years ago
No I will not be...But the lady that has been helping me out with alterations for the past year and half is taking them over and doing them out of her house so here is here name and number Della 234-9041
We have the following for sale as well...

~20 x 58 1/2 x 54 wood/glass shelving display case on wheels- $50
~71 1/2 x 36 mirror (made in the 60's) with vanity lights- $100
~36 x 18 x 31 1/2 metal and glass display case (great for jewelry, opening in back for access to items)
~Size Large dress form (adjustable, hem marker and book included, paid $150) $75
~Cloth body, wooden dress display $50

All these items can be seen at Nicole's 2513 Main Street, Saturday 6/1 from 12:30-3 or Tuesday-Friday of the following week from 12-4
Posted by s irish (+76) 8 years ago
do u hv pics of the shelves I hv someone interested
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17661) 8 years ago
OMG u got 2 hav pics or n0 1 wants them
Posted by Melita (+334) 8 years ago
What they hey, Lady???
Posted by Tnuhotevil (+105) 8 years ago
Can someone please tell me how to get in touch with Nicole? Thanks
E-mail me and I will give you my cell number

[This message has been edited by Nicoles (8/1/2013)]