Tuxedo Rentals
Posted by Nicoles (+130) 8 years ago
Nicole's will be closing the middle of June and we are looking for someone to take over the tuxedo rentals....I have two options for who wants to take them over so if you are interested please call 234-4881 (Tues-Fri 12-4, Sat 12:30-3)

Thanks!
Nicole
This is a great way to add income to an existing business! You would already have orders for summer weddings!
Posted by Ann Johnson (+30) 8 years ago
Have you tried Maurices? The young people here really need this service.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 8 years ago
It would have to be approved by Maurice's corporate and I see that as a major roadblock. Nicole is probably looking for another small mom-and-pop business. Sadly, their aren't many left.
Posted by Ann Johnson (+30) 8 years ago
I would still give Maurices a call,they carry dresses that can be used for prom. Years ago they carried young men's cloths, a huge loss for the young male in town that does not dress western . Would be great if some one in town could pick this up.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 8 years ago
I don't know if the corporate office completely closed the Mr. Marks side of the stores (that was the men's department) or if just the smaller stores lost men's wear.
Posted by A.R. (+43) 8 years ago
just stinks for those of us who did have orders through nicoles for wedding rentals this summer, i know there are a few that are a little irritated at the lack of communication regarding this, hope everyone is able to get tuxes without it being to big of a problem.
Yes I am still looking for someone to take them over, I really don't think maurices would do it because they are a corporate business...

A.R.-Like I told you in your text you sent me last week I had just found out the day before that she rented my spot and I had not had a chance to call all my weddings yet, when I talked to your fiance (a month ago) I had someone who was going to take them over and then the day before I got your text she told me she couldn't do them. I am doing my best to get everything figured out with as little stress to my customers and myself as I can.