Iron Man 3 at The Montana Theatre
Posted by billiam79 (+21) 8 years ago
The Montana Theatre will be showing Iron Man 3 at 9:30pm on Thursday May 2nd.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 8 years ago
And we have a fabulous new (to us) popcorn machine that cranks the popcorn out way faster than the old one! So order a large with extra butter and go for it!
Posted by MeganBowles (+58) 8 years ago
Is it only a one time showing? Or is that when it starts showing
founder
supporter
That's when it opens. Theaters used to have to wait for midnight but the studios changed the rules so they can open a movie once it is midnight on the east coast! The Montana will have it for at least two weeks.

So, Thursday night, after the excellent Jackie Robinson bio "42", Iron Man 3 will open for its run.
founder
supporter
You know, if your backside is up to it, seeing the two movies one after the other would make for some great viewing!
Posted by MeganBowles (+58) 8 years ago
Perhaps I will see who I can get talked into that!
Posted by billiam79 (+21) 8 years ago
Thursday May 2nd at 9:30 then Friday and Saturday at 7 and 9:35. Sunday we will play it at 2 and 4:35 for the matinee and Sunday evening at 7:15. Monday through Thursday will be 7:15 only. We will keep it for a minimum of 2 weeks, but possibly 3 weeks.
supporter
Posted by Big Dave (+434) 8 years ago
As fun as a double feature sounds, I just can't do it. I am reasonably certain that I have not remained awake through an entire movie, home or theater, for 15 years or more. Sadly it doesn't matter what the movie is either, chick flick, shoot m up western, disney, or action flick - 20 minutes in and it's physically impossible to keep my eyes open.

Enjoy all you movie-philes and I will do everyone a favor and keep my snoring at home. The buttery popcorn sure sounds good though...
founder
supporter
I'll let you in on a secret. You can buy the popcorn even if you aren't going to the show. Just drift in between the first and second shows and they'll sell you a bag.
supporter
Posted by Big Dave (+434) 8 years ago
I may just have to do that.
founder
supporter
We have some regular customers who come in between shows just for the popcorn.
supporter
Posted by worldmom (+423) 8 years ago
Entertaining the thought of a double feature makes me think of the uncomfortable theater chairs. I'd happily pay another dollar a ticket for more comfortable chairs. I bet a lot of us would. I *love* that so much of the theater is original, but the chairs? Not so much!