Maternity care in miles
Posted by aahinck (+76) 9 years ago
I am looking for a good location to have our next baby. Why should or shouldn't I choose Miles City?
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1910) 9 years ago
If you live there, choose Miles City.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+791) 9 years ago
Dr. Rauh is back. Best ob-gyn, ever.
Posted by MeiMei (+161) 9 years ago
I have heard wonderful reports about Dr. Chris Cook. He is caring, professional, and very skilled. All three traits are essential when a baby joins your family. He is also a dad of four darling kiddos and has an amazing wife.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11902) 9 years ago
HRH refuses to grant Dr. Rauh hospital privileges. Long story involving lawyers so not appropriate to discuss here. I doubt he is taking OB patients.

I know nothing about the topic on hand, besides you don't want to pick a healthcare provider who is a long distance away in Montana. Closer is better for baby deliveries.

[This message has been edited by Amorette Allison (4/23/2013)]
Posted by neonfreedom (+296) 9 years ago
This is my 2nd pregnancy and ive had Dr.Williams both times,he is the best that ive come by,he is very detailed with his explanations,will answer any question you have and is very kind,has a very nice personality and does everything he can to keep you and baby safe....I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE AND ALL PEOPLE THAT ASKED.
Posted by whitneyann (+271) 9 years ago
I just had a baby 7 months ago an I did all of my care and delivery with dr cook. He is very professional and caring. If we were planning on having more children I would doctor with him again. Best in town
Posted by Beckie Pritschet (+93) 9 years ago
Dr. Chris Cook is our choice...never met a better caregiver. That goes for his staff as well!
Posted by Levi Liles (+44) 9 years ago
We just had a baby and Dr. Cook made the whole experience amazing.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15076) 9 years ago
I am looking for a good location to have our next baby. Why should or shouldn't I choose Miles City?

Because nobody deserves to be born in Glendive.
Posted by aahinck (+76) 9 years ago
I want to be able to move around during labor even if I have been induced. My last hospital had me stay in bed, I was miserable. How is the hospital in MC on allowing you to labor in your own way?
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1910) 9 years ago
I hear they chain you to the bed.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17433) 9 years ago
"I hear they chain you to the bed."

That and they fenced me in with electrified razor wire. Oh, wait, you want to know how they treat the mother not the father? If it wasn't for the blindfold and ear plugs I might be able to tell you.
Posted by Beckie Pritschet (+93) 9 years ago
I was induced and they encouraged me to get up and move around, use the birthing ball, etc. As long as you haven't had an epidural or some other medical reason not to get out of bed, they'll let you move about as you wish.