On waiting list for Preschool?!?
supporter
Posted by Room 2 Bloom (+162) 9 years ago
Room 2 Bloom has openings! No wait list! Room 2 Bloom was opened in January 2012 and is owned and operated by a certified preschool teacher with an Early Childhood Education.

Fall Preschool begins September 3, 2013. Children ages 3-4 attend Tuesdays and Thursdays, ($80/monthly) and children ages 4-5 attend Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays,($100/monthly). Morning and afternoon classes available. All snacks and school supplies included.

Offering structured, age appropriate activities and curriculum. Monthly themes, colors, letters, and activities included. Age appropriate crafts weekly surrounding themes. Letters and/or numbers weekly. Helping children grow socially and emotionally through play and interaction with other children.

Last day for Registration is July 12, 2013!

For more information please contact Kylie at (406) 853-5169 or email [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Room 2 Bloom (4/21/2013)]
supporter
Bump...
supporter
Posted by Lincoln (+141) 9 years ago
Hi-
Is the preschool all day or half day? What hours?
I would like a tour, can I call to set that up?
supporter
Classes are 8-11 am OR 12:15- 3:15pm for either class. Age 3-4 year olds are Tuesdays and Thursdays and 4-5 year olds are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday.

You are more then welcome to come look at the classroom. Just give me a call and we can set up a time! 406-853-5169
supporter
Sill have some spots!
supporter
Please remember registration is not complete until forms are turned in to the Preschool!

[This message has been edited by Room 2 Bloom (5/8/2013)]
Posted by Andrew Roberts (+2) 7 years ago
Preschool full day or half day.