Congress lets itself break the rules again
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 8 years ago
http://www.npr.org/blogs/...rading-law

This is why Congress hates NPR. It actually reports on the scum they are up to.
banned
Posted by Al Borden (+249) 8 years ago
Who says there is gridlock? Who says Congress cannot work together and get the scum to sign it.
supporter
Posted by Steve Z (+996) 8 years ago
A shining example of real coming together. Imagine if both sides and the white house could work like that for the good of the people instead of the good for themselves.
founder
supporter
That's what I keep thinking. If it helps them, no problemo. If it helps the country, screw it, I'm out of here.
banned
The signing the bill in the first place with all of the fanfare was a really nice touch. It seems that although that technique has been used in the past , it is getting more and more common. The white house uses the news media like a rented portable outhouse. Overuse it and overflow it and dump it on the American public , and from that go to only allowing one reporter to hear what they want to be heard on the occasions they want it to be heard. It has become Complete American Reporting of The Official Obama News State. (CARTOONS) Problem is , some people do not know that cartoons are not real. Sadly , the Obama character seems to be. He is the one who runs around baiting and trapping people. Just as you kill skunks and coons by baiting them with coke mixed with poisen he is handing out something sweet to the greedy american public. Obama is not totally to blame , he is the mouthpiece and has no shortage of accomplices.
Posted by Kacey (+3152) 8 years ago
Mr. Borden,
Unbelievable comments!
Posted by Mathew Schmitz (+289) 8 years ago
My intrepretive reading skills are in the shop for a tune-up. WTH did he say?
banned
Thank you
founder
supporter
It was racist horsesh*t. Ignore it. Maybe have to speak to Larry about the ban hammer if this sort of cr*p appears again.
banned
And just what is racist? If you somehow see something racist in my post Amorette , it is because you are racist. Is not agreeing with you or your precious president somehow not allowed? Call someone names because you do not agree? Just scream and try to cause panic if you cannot find facts and cannot see what is going on. ~The job of a modern journalist~
banned
And by the way,Congress may not be breaking the rules,they just changed some of them. Maybe the new rules,which are now the old rules,did not work. Perhaps you should check and see if any of them broke the rules before you accuse them. If you research the subject and they did break the rules,then by all means jump up and down and call them names. Write the Whitehouse,call your legislators.If they did not then do not accuse them.Perhaps you can threaten them and bully them as you are trying to do to me.I am not so sure they will cower and give you the attention and concern you may believe you deserve.

[This message has been edited by Al Borden (4/17/2013)]
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 8 years ago
Hahahaha, he's actually talking about raccoons.

As a collective, humanity is pretty poopty a lot of the time.
banned
Get a few coons and skunks in the corn out your way Buck?
founder
supporter
I also saw "coons" and assumed.
Posted by Andy Hanson (+152) 8 years ago
Al is not a racist just really, really wrong and out of touch.
banned
Ahhhh. I see you have come to lunch in the cornpatch Andy. Compliments of Mr.Obama.
banned
Amorette. You read one word and went in to a name calling tirade and started throwing threats out? Yes you did. You must be very observative to notice only one word out of an entire post. And with skills and credentials like that, I am certain you are a very competant reporter. Smart too. I will stop with self educated lolololol.
Posted by Harry Calahan* (+69) 8 years ago
Leave the guy alone, he has an opinion and I saw no racism whatsoever. The fact that the president has been elected and happens to be black, has nothing to do with the fact that he will go down in history as the worst president in Americas history. I love America. I dont believe, based on his actions that our president does. THERE. Attack me, I dont care what you people who have nothing better to do than sit and ridicule everyone on a small town website for their opinion says to me. You handful of small minded people suck! You know who you are. And Amorette, you of all people...REALLY!
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4949) 7 years ago
Bush the second is by far the worst president in American history IMO....
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+790) 7 years ago
Ditto, Howdy.