supporter
Posted by Gene (+216) 9 years ago
On March 31, someone took our lawn ornament that was right by the front door.

This boot is four feet tall and made out of concrete mix. It is decorated in Southwestern design. The street light is so bright that little solar ornaments will not light. Guess this person really wanted it.

I paid $279 for this, something I had wanted and saved for. I hope whoever has it takes pride in knowing they stole it.

[This message has been edited by Gene (3/31/2013)]
founder
Posted by David Schott (+18250) 9 years ago
That's lame. Sorry to hear it.

This reminds me of the person who had his/her oversized camping chair stolen off their balcony. Perhaps there is a thief in Miles City with a passion for giant-sized items.
supporter
I remember reading about that!
Posted by neonfreedom (+292) 9 years ago
Im sry that had to happen,will keep an eye and ear open,and i personally hope that thievery does not get worse during bucking horse weekend!
Posted by Steve Allison (+983) 9 years ago
one was to wonder about the intelligence of a person who steels a display piece they will never be able to display for fear of showing the world they are a thief.
supporter
I agree Steve. Unless...someone took it that was here visiting for Easter weekend. Either way, it stinks.
Posted by gypsykim (+1558) 9 years ago
Call the police department. I had a similar issue a couple of years ago and a group of boys had stolen several yard ornaments. Most of them were recovered and returned to the owners.
supporter
The police woke us up as there was a witness that had reported it.

[This message has been edited by Gene (4/1/2013)]
Posted by s irish (+72) 9 years ago
this is way to bad, I will keep my eyes open for it. I hope they catch them.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2307) 9 years ago
Amazing how the MCPD are more than vigilant about lawn ornaments, but when it comes to people assaulting other people... They seem to care less. Just my two cents.
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+670) 9 years ago
give us some context Josh...

i need more cents
supporter
Posted by 007 (+163) 9 years ago
That's a shame. Nice looking boot.