This would be cool for a B.H.S. flash mob
Posted by ABE (+422) 8 years ago
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1494) 8 years ago
Great! Thanks for sharing.
Posted by Tracy P. (+99) 8 years ago
That just made me smile.... lovely to see all the faces light up, the children dancing, and the group of people amazed by how wonderful it was. big grin
Posted by neonfreedom (+291) 8 years ago
bhs is a mob already lol...
banned
Posted by Al Borden (+246) 8 years ago
The 7th Cavalry would immediately be called in and with the bloodshed and mainstreet littered with brass and twisted bodies and wooden remnants of musical instruments impaled in the aft end of suit-clad bodies would go down in history and be referred to as the Banker`s Massacre of `13. Incidently while all of those bank employees were out in the street fiddling their bank went under. The Band (7th) played on.
supporter
Posted by Big Dave (+435) 8 years ago
How cool would it have been to be there? Awesome.

However something about this has bothered me for a while. There is a joke in here somewhere that I just can't quite put my finger on. You know that old adage about taking a knife to a gunfight. Shouldn't there be one about taking a string bass to a flash mob or perhaps Chuck Norris could take a kettle drum to a flash mob and...

Please feel free to fill in a punchline as my feeble brain has been unable to do it.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+787) 8 years ago
What a joyous way to greet the day! This is the third time I watched this video and I intend to watch it tomorrow for my Easter Sunrise Service.

Perhaps the Miles City Symphony could do this while people are waiting for the BHS parade to start.

Thank you!

[This message has been edited by Elizabeth Emilsson (3/30/2013)]