Resignation
Posted by mule train (+1056) 8 years ago
My bro says I owe him an apology for assuming that he was (is) Bobby Bloated...so if he truely is not the Rob Shipley wanna be, then so be, I apologize. Furthermore, I would like to say goodbye to milescity.com. It's been a fun experiment in blogging. Whether it was as the sod_buster, deer_slayer, beet_picker (Glendive.com), or the mule_train...I usually had a good time posting about random nothingness and then some. But alas, I haven't lived in Miles City since the mid-90's and the few friends i have left there, I still talk with on a regular basis. I really have no purpose to get on the site than other to talk ship or laugh at idiots like Bobby Boatley...who actually is pretty funny. So I bid you all farewell. Larry close my account. I will no longer be needing it.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 8 years ago
A sad day.

And "Humbly B. Boatley" is totally gunnar.

[This message has been edited by Bridgier (2/20/2013)]
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4461) 8 years ago
I thought he was your dad, not your brother.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4944) 8 years ago
will miss you Mule Train...
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17331) 8 years ago
He does have a tendency to over-react, doesn't he?
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5095) 8 years ago
Yes, Gunnar, you are far more even-tempered than your younger sibling...
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1607) 8 years ago
I resigned once. Sometimes, you just get too caught up in the seriousness of life and it takes a toll. Hopefully you just need a short break and then you can enjoy this site both while giving and getting.

NTHYT but it's probably a good time to issue one of my apologies to anyone I have offended in any posts. I don't mean to, I regret doing so, and I hope to not do so in the future.

Peace!
FH
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17055) 8 years ago
Shut up, Frank. You really rub me wrong.

Look, "Mule Train" is a quitter just like the Pope. Boo hoo.

supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1607) 8 years ago
Well, if I'm rubbing you right, for both of our sake, I hope to heck that you're a Genie.

Peace2
FH
Posted by urcrackinmeup (+134) 8 years ago
Dang. Now where will I get the biased Griz sports news?
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4461) 8 years ago
I owe muletrain some portion of an apology, I'm not going so far as giving him a whole apology. Jordan Johnson got rail-roaded. I hope he's behind center come fall. Sorry, muletrain, you were sort of right so I'm sort of apologizing.
Posted by Chief No Talk (+11) 8 years ago
will be singing the Mule (Train) Skinner Blues!