I hate to post this, but...
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9297) 9 years ago
Someone has to.

http://freebeacon.com/gre...c-painter/

I hope they prosecute whomever broke into Dubya's email to the fullest extent of the law, but this sort of thing HAS to be mocked:

The paintings demonstrate a command of line and color that is rarely seen in the modern-day "art" world. Former President George W. Bush appears to be influenced by such painters as Edgar Degas and Édouard Manet. The portraits also clearly capture the personality of their subject.

All joking aside, it's a better hobby than starting wars and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people, amirite? The only thing getting tortured here is good taste.
banned
Posted by Al Borden (+250) 9 years ago
The problem here is,as with any President or past President,the content of the emails. This goes a bit further then just hacking in to someone`s personal email. And when that happens it can have some pretty serious ramifications. Not only personal information but when they steal your contact list and start mailing off of it from your addy it is a bit disturbing. I hope they catch the person and do something about it.
banned
Posted by Bobby Boatley (+66) 9 years ago
Starting wars? Wood your an idiot. Who attacked who on 9-11? What the heck was he supposed to do just let it go. Killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people? Until you have been there and experienced shut your mouth! Just set behind your desk and bad mouth people. Why don't you go volunteer? If you go into the evil maybe I will respect your opinion.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10013) 9 years ago
Bobby Boatley wrote:
Starting wars? Wood your an idiot. Who attacked who on 9-11?

Not that it matters, but I kind of think it wasn't Iraq.
banned
Posted by Bobby Boatley (+66) 9 years ago
Larry, you must have a Top Secret clearance. It must be nice to have access to all those classified documents. I know you are to smart to receive your information from the "news". Where did you serve in the Middle East Larry, just curious? Humbly: B. Boatley.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+791) 9 years ago
As Stephen Colbert pointed out,President Carter joined Habitat for Humanity, building homes after his presidency. Former president, H.W. Bush, and former president Bill Clinton worked to help victims of the Tsunami. Clinton works on clobelization poject to help people. and "W" uses his spare time to paint pictures of himself in the shower and the bath tub. They are not very original.