Running Club in Miles City
Posted by JerseyShore (+57) 8 years ago
Hi,
My name is Connor. I know ive posted this before, but the logistics of moving to montana from jersey is not the easiest thing in the world. I would love to be able to set up weekly runs when the weather becomes more "running-esque". My e-mail address is [email protected] me up! I officially move in the weekend of the 16th so if anyone is interested in meeting me..going for a job etc. shoot me a message. It would be great to have people of all abilities. newbies, veterans and anyone in between. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

[This message has been edited by JerseyShore (2/7/2013)]
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14970) 8 years ago
That sounds great. Are you familiar with Miles City's "Triangulon"? I think you would enjoy it. You can read more about it here:

http://milescity.com/foru...61/#248966
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1611) 8 years ago
I used to be a regular participant in the Triangulon, although my style was more of a shuffle than a run. My latest Miles City event was the decaffalon, rushing from Kafe Utza to Brewsters and off to The Main Street Grind.

I used to have to run a couple of miles to achieve a runners high, now I get it from climbing a flight of stairs.

Cheers!
FH
Posted by cjg (+71) 8 years ago
group run this sat, at 8:30, at the door 804
think there will be a group run maybey every week or every other week at door 804. still in the planning stages
Posted by P & D (+132) 8 years ago
Hey my name is Cory Wilhelm. Just curious how good of shape is the club in haha because I think it would be fun to join but I haven't worked out in long time really rusty haha. How far do you normally run?
there are people of all abilities who have showed interest in this, some who walk and some who run. distance and pace is totally up to each person. there is a run/walk event at 8:30am sat morning. come join and meet some new friends. its at door 804

[This message has been edited by cjg (3/1/2013)]