founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9846) 7 years ago
I first met Sam Pettigrew in third grade, Miss Gary's class at Washington School. He was such a nice guy. I haven't kept in touch in years but I always have thought of him fondly. He passed away this morning. I'm sure more details will be available at Stevenson's but right now, I'm just remembering those carefree childhood days and that little blonde kid with the big smile.
Posted by Mathew Schmitz (+288) 7 years ago
That big ass grin is my lasting memory of Sam too. He was never without it. He will be greatly missed.
Posted by Dave Gluyas (+3) 7 years ago
So sad to hear of Sam's passing, We started our friendship in 2 nd grade at Washington school,He was a special person, I will always remember him as one of a kind !!
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+886) 7 years ago
Sad to hear this. One of my first M.C. musical experiences was jamming at their house.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1908) 7 years ago
Sam was a good guy. Another leg of Black Thorn Flower gone.
supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+755) 7 years ago
Oh no. I'm bummed. He was a great guy and fun to be around. Rest in peace, Sam.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6169) 7 years ago
Rest in Peace, Sam. You were a good guy.
Posted by Diana Elwood (+37) 7 years ago
Sam was one of the first city kids I met when I came to town as a freshman for school. He had an infectious smile that could put you at ease. I also loved hearing him sing, this world has lost a beautiful soul and heaven gained one. God bless you Sam and God's peace be with his family.
Posted by Bob Paulson (+17) 7 years ago
what time is the service tommorrow?
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9846) 7 years ago
11 a.m. at Grace Bible Church.