bacgammon, cribbage, gin rummy anyone??
Posted by Sassy One (+457) 7 years ago
anyone interested in forming a gaming club?? get together and play, then maybe tournaments later??? Cribbage, backgammon, gin rummy.... anything of interest??

[This message has been edited by Sassy One (1/29/2013)]

[This message has been edited by Sassy One (1/29/2013)]
Posted by Chris Sirchia (+633) 7 years ago
I haven't played back gammon or gin in years but it sounds like it would be fun! I never played cribbage. Just retired and going nuts for something to do.

[This message has been edited by Chris Sirchia (1/29/2013)]
Posted by Kacey (+3154) 7 years ago
Don't they still play cards at the senior center?
I don't know about that. I was recently forced to stop work due to physical disability. Too early! Kind of a shock working for 35 or so years then abrubtly stopping and not wanting to. It's a little difficult getting around but I manage. I think it'll be fun playing cards or whatever! I still even have my old backgammon board from the '70's. OOPS. There goes my age. My wife would like to get in also. We love games.
I have my garden and fishing in the warmer months.

[This message has been edited by Chris Sirchia (1/30/2013)]
supporter
Posted by UB40 (+219) 7 years ago
My Mom LOVES to play pinochle. Daylight hours would be preferable though.
I never played pinochle. I've watched many times but never learned. Daytime is perfect here also. We are almost quiting smokers.
supporter
Mom hasn't reached the "almost" stage yet. Maybe she's almost there?
My wife has the patches and I have the Chantix. Just gonna wait until the right time. And after a bad sinus infection.
supporter
Mom loves ALL game, so when and if you get enough interested, post here. We live on Moon Creek road. My daughter goes to MCC every weekday and would love to facilitate her transportation.
Posted by Sassy One (+457) 7 years ago
I work at the Elks Lodge, and we are really quiet Wednesday evenings... we open at 5.... would you like to come up and play up there? I have 3 or 4 cribbage boards, lots of cards.... I need to find my checkers and backgammon boards... and I love to play gin rummy!

Figured we could start sometime this next month.... or week or??