What is going on with Holy Rosary Cafeteria?
supporter
Posted by annie221 (+259) 7 years ago
Went to HR cafeteria today to get some food while visiting at 12:30. They had no meat (chicken) just vegetables left! This is the second time this has happened to me! I wonder if the nurses or patients are getting food. Seems like they should have some food at the time!!!!!
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+641) 7 years ago
...I wonder if the nurses or patients are getting food.

You are actually wondering that??!!!

What the nut is all this? How many pedestals actually exist on this forum?
supporter
Posted by annie221 (+259) 7 years ago
Okay I am sure the patients are getting food, but I did check and sometimes there is no food left for nurses if they have to eat late.
Posted by Rebecca (+11) 7 years ago
I've never had any problems with the cafe at the hospital!I sure love the fact there is always a salad bar 7 days a week, that alone is a meal...I eat there alot, somedays are busier than others, so maybe today was busier than usual. Who knows!!
I think they have great service and do a great job!!

[This message has been edited by Rebecca (1/27/2013)]

Posted by Skye (+383) 7 years ago
I spent many days in the hospital in the last 9 years and have never had a complaint besides some nurses are not as nice as they should be, but I had the luxury of recieveing jello salad from my nannie if I wasn't to sick or unconsious to eat it. Im sure all patients and nurses are well taken care of. This is Miles City if your a visitor and not there when lunch is served maybe grab something on your way. The hospital is no Mcdonalds. Thank goodness for that.
Posted by Rebecca (+11) 7 years ago
Mcdonalds they are not!! Food is much better and your order is always right there in front of you, thankfully you dont have to wait 20 minutes for your food!
Posted by Skye (+383) 7 years ago
Lol right Rebecca!
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+788) 7 years ago
It has been my observation in the year I was visiting a friend frequently if there were specific clinics or meetings where there wawere a lot of extra people, the food ran out early by 12:30 or so. Usually the patients got thir meals before the cafeteria started serving.
supporter
Posted by Big Dave (+436) 7 years ago
My favorite Holy Rosary Cafeteria story. My wife had just had an emergency C-section (no worries, Mom and Babe were fine). Doctor warned her that she should not eat anything for a few days that would cause her to have gas. What shows up on the meal tray about an hour later - Polish sausage and sauerkraut. Good thing my bride has a great sense of humor and I had the ability to go to the cafeteria and select some less explosive choices.