Lost Corgi
sponsor
Posted by TaraP (+127) 8 years ago
Our dog went missing on Wednesday, Jan. 16 in Kinsey on Silo Loop RD. If anyone has seen a tri-colored corgi please call me. His name is Newt. THANKS 4068532920
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 8 years ago
Any update?
Posted by Olive (+1778) 8 years ago
Hope Newt is found soon!
sponsor
I got a tip on him hopefully so maybe we will still find him. Thanks for the help!
Posted by rjg (+310) 8 years ago
What do you expect!! He ran all the time! We used to live neighbors to Newt. I'm sure all the neighbors in our old neighborhood would verify this. I don't think he was ever penned or on a leash.
Posted by MomTeacher (+36) 8 years ago
Newt actually has a wireless fencing system. Same as he had when he lived in town.
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1807) 8 years ago
See, Gookinheimer..even YOU don't know everything!

I sure hope he turns up soon and is okay.
sponsor
I don't think anyone needs to have a dog if it is always penned up. Our dog did used to run and therefore we got a wireless fence for him and he did not run any more. We now live out of town away from people like you. Understand your facts before you speak. Yes I am still looking for my dog and I would really like to have him back. FYI he still has his wireless fence his battery must have been dead.

[This message has been edited by TaraP (1/25/2013)]
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4461) 8 years ago
Are you calling me black?
Just stating the facts as they were Duffy!

[This message has been edited by rjg (1/25/2013)]

[This message has been edited by rjg (1/25/2013)]
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1807) 8 years ago
Well, Becky, I too was going on information (deceptive as it turns out..)provided by korky when you jumped down my throat for not knowing what I was talking about ~ so being the mature adult I'm NOT, I just couldn't resist a Back-At-Ya.
Posted by Jan Cornutt (+275) 8 years ago
Buck if it fits wear it. Your'e the one that brought it up. KDuffy, how does all this fit in with hugging trees?
.......korkyll
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 8 years ago
These are the moments when I really miss living in Miles City.

[This message has been edited by rjg (1/26/2013)]
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+797) 8 years ago
I hope Newt is found soon.
This is the time of year when pet owners really need to be watchful.The wild animal such as coyotes are on the prowl and our domestic pets are very vulnerable. I noticed yesterday the prairie dogs have begun mating. This means the rapters such as Owls and eagles are mating also Cats and small dogs are especially vulnerable.
Posted by Dillpickle (+34) 8 years ago
"I noticed yesterday the prairie dogs have begun mating."

Please, for all that is good and 'ole, elaborate on this observation.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+797) 8 years ago
We have lot of vacant lots near here with a plethora of prarie dog towns. Yesterday was sunny , nearly 65, and the prairie dogs were out of their holes and it was fairly obvious they were procreating (not in the " classic missionary" style). I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
Posted by Olive (+1778) 8 years ago
Has Newt been found yet, if not let's work hard on finding him and let's work hard on finding the other two lost dog, the male Bassett Hound Wrangler around mile marker 31 on the Baker Highway and D-Low the Red/Orange Lab Pitbull lost on the Miles City side of the Kinsey Bridge/Matthews Recreation Area, the weather is so cold. Hope these dogs are found soon.