Posted by Linda Mudge Kreusel (+12) 7 years ago
Gary died in an auto accident on January 5, 2013.
Posted by Lisa Parsons (+27) 7 years ago
Hi I am Garys sister in law and was wondering how you knew Gary?
He was a friend of some friends of mine. Cora Christopherson, Laura Nash, Dennis Thibault.
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+979) 7 years ago
My sincere condolences. He was a classmate of mine and I really enjoyed knowing him.
Posted by BEO (+27) 7 years ago
Linda, if you don't acually know someone why are you posting about there death. Isn't that up to the family or the funeral home to let people know. Let Gary's family heal, and not be reminded on a form. Have some respect. Go to Stevenson website and say whatever it is you think you have to say.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9826) 7 years ago
And what's the difference between here and the Stevenson website?
Posted by Lisa Parsons (+27) 7 years ago
ok thank you. no seemed to know your name. he was a wonderful man that will be so missed! thank you all for the kind words!
Posted by BEO (+27) 7 years ago
Sorry, I wasn't saying that it shouldn't be on this form, I had worded that wrong., I just figured because she doesn't even know him she has no right saying anything about Gary's death. On top of this all she said was he died. At least if it was family letting people know on the form it would of been more acceptable and heartfelt, and it would have been someplace where the public could of said some kind words. I normally wouldn't say anything, but she struck a nerve with how she posted. Sorry for not wording it right.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8354) 7 years ago
People are strange.
Who said I didn't know him? I just told someone how I knew him. I knew him through other friends of mine. Don't get your panties all twisted up when you don't know what you're talking about.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8354) 7 years ago
To clarify - I think BEO's reaction is strange, not Linda's original post.
Posted by Kacey (+3154) 7 years ago
There are people who read milescity.com who do not read the Miles City Star or regularly visit Stevenson's website. Items are posted here as a consideration to those who may have known the deceased. As to the amount of words used, perhaps those are all the words that would come out due to grief.

My condolences to Gary's friends and family. I didn't know him personally but still send my sympathies.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10214) 7 years ago
Some people deal with grief through anger. Family members are angry that their loved one is gone and have no one to be angry at, so they pick some random person and object and let fly. Very common and very understandable.

The anger will pass.
Posted by Donna S (+3) 7 years ago
I worked with Gary at United Beverage and was saddened to see his obit. My thoughts, prayers, & deepest sympathies go out to his family.