Roe v Wade 40 yrs vs Gun Control Today
Posted by Georgina Phipps (+21) 8 years ago
It is to bad that we have had 55 million unborn babies in the USA murdered by doctors and there own parents. But at the same time the hole country is mourning over the death of the innocent children killed by a total stranger with gun and sick mind.
Please do not take this the wrong way because I to am sick over those pore kids getting gunned down.
So take all the guns is what everyone yells stop the sensless shootings something has to change is the battle cry and the best save the children. But at the same time today marked 40yrs and 55million unborn children murdered by there parents in this great country that wants us to give up our guns so that we can keep the children safe.
(barffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff)
Sorry I just threw up in my mouth. May God have mercy on this country and may he care for all the little souls this country produces.
I will hold my daughter and give her an extra kiss tonight and thank God we made the choices me and my wife did.
(Love your children and your right to bare arms cause God will take them when he wants them.)

Ben Phipps
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 8 years ago
Today I exercising my right to bare arms by wearing a tank top.
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+3245) 8 years ago
And then there is another huge issue..."Poverty in America" and the majority of the victims are children. An excellent forum regarding the subject on C-Span this past week. Have you noticed how many resent their tax dollar going for anything but helping others? It all ties into the picture. Just thought I should mention.

Also, being 3/4 of a Century in age, I do remember pre-Roe V. Wade...and, believe me, there was a reason for it. Coat hangars, knitting needles, under-ground Docs...just did not cut it. And..there was the good old boy planting his seed and then disappearing...(no offense). That still happens but at least now there is help. I am puzzled at all the fellows with big opinions about what a woman should do with their body, too.

No...I am not for killing anything, never have and never will...but what would be really good is generous rational thinking.

Very brave of you, Wendy:-) It is spitting snow here.
supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+763) 8 years ago
Sitting back and waiting for God to take charge here is problem number one. It's gonna take a little more action than that, starting someday. I don't know when. When some heads get pulled out of asses maybe.
Abortion saddens me, too, but then I think about how we or God or the government will care for five hundred thousand million billion more unwanted, unparented, potentially insane little brats makes me actually wonder if there ought to be ten times as many pregnancies terminated daily.
We are sending a handful of the worst kids your way this week. Please welcome them, give them some positive attention, show them how to make choices that will benefit them and everyone else. Their parents should be locked up also but unfortunately there's no law against bad parenting.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 8 years ago
Interestingly, abortion rates and subsequent maternal death rates are much higher in countries where abortion is illegal. Of course, sex education, access to contraception, things like that also reduce abortion rates but folks opposed to abortion are almost always opposed to common sense alternatives.
Posted by Jan Cornutt (+275) 8 years ago
A person is declared dead by a medical examiner when his or her heart stops beating. Why isn't a person considered alive by a medical doctor when a persons heart starts beating ?.......korkyii
Posted by Donald Mullikin (+140) 8 years ago
So take all the guns is what everyone yells stop the sensless shootings something has to change is the battle cry and the best save the children. But at the same time today marked 40yrs and 55million unborn children murdered by there parents in this great country that wants us to give up our guns so that we can keep the children safe.
(barffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff)
Sorry I just threw up in my mouth. May God have mercy on this country and may he care for all the little souls this country produces.

Please rest assured that the whole country is not screaming to take away guns.

In fact there are States that are already working to nullify any laws that the Feds may pass to that end and there are multiple Sheriffs that are also declaring that they will not uphold any law that in their eyes violate the US 2nd Amendment.

Dixon said his office will not enforce any gun control proposals that Obama passes if they violate the Constitution and points to gun control efforts and crime statistics as proof gun bans do not work.

"The President comes from Chicago, the city with the strictest gun laws and worst gun violence in the country. It has been proven time and time again that taking guns from law abiding citizens only emboldens thugs, thieves, and rapists, not stop them from committing crimes," Dixon said.

Here are a couple links to MO Sheriffs standing up and to the MO legislature pushing their version of a bill making it a felony for any Federal Agent to attempt to take a legally owned firearm.
http://www.freerepublic.c...0665/posts
http://www.freerepublic.c...9603/posts
http://www.freerepublic.c...8712/posts

And if Obama tries to declare a State of Emergency to take firearms, Colorado and New Hampshire are already nullifying that for their state.
http://www.nraila.org/new...gency.aspx
http://www.infowars.com/a...n_grab.htm
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+797) 8 years ago
Thank you Jeri for expressing my sentiments so well, saving me from going on an upper case rant.
banned
Posted by Al Borden (+256) 8 years ago
The news today said that a majority of Americans now approve of abortion pretty much for any reason.

Enter Obama for 4 more years.

Goals listed for second term in various news articles

1 Unfettered spending

2 Give illegal aliens the right to be in the USA

3 Disarm the law abiding public

4 Obama on abortion "I am committed to protecting this constitutional right"
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9197) 8 years ago
4 more years

4 more glorious years comrade...
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17343) 8 years ago
God bless President Barack Obama.
Donald thanks for the info I have also been watching this and hope to see Montana join in the fight to nullify federal gun laws if Obama tries to pass any new laws.
Ben Phipps
Al Borden I to am sick to see the agenda of Obama for this term.
Ben Phipps
Jeff you seem to be very angry at kids and babies and people that love them do you not have any kids of your own. I would love to try to help some of the kids you are talking. Post info on this page and I will see if we can do some thing for these kids this weekend. You can even come with if you want.
Ben Phipps
Donald thanks for the info I have also been watching this and hope to see Montana join in the fight to nullify federal gun laws if Obama tries to pass any new laws.
Ben Phipps

Not just the gun laws.. there are so many more.. like the indefinite detention clause in the NDAA, where the #1 MDI can declare someone as being a non-combatant subversive or terrorist and lock them away without rights to trial or attorneys.
supporter
Post info on this page and I will see if we can do some thing for these kids this weekend.

You're breaking ground on the indoor pool this weekend?
I can't attest to the truth of this, but supposedly the woman who was the catalyst for the Roe v Wade decision (Norma McCorvey) has turned to religion, repented, and is now a Pro-Life advocate.

http://www.catholic.org/a...p?id=41416
supporter
You are correct, but... so what?
supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+763) 8 years ago
Sorry Ben but the kids I refer to are way beyond what the local system can handle, they have tried. It's a long story, sensationalized by the local newspaper but finally last week the truth came out, they even published one little criminal's mother's testimony which was shocking.
This crew of teenage terrorists have racked up over 60 felonies and have two neighborhoods scared.
Unless you work at Pine Hills you and I both can do nothing but hope that there will be a positive result.
Meanwhile back on topic I just think it's about time to address the Quantity of newborns and improve the Quality of them also. Obviously we, as in society and the government, can't raise and provide properly as it is, and people think we should have trillions more such little problems running the streets. Maybe we need to get off our knees and on our feet, start doing something about it.
And thanks for getting started on the pool, I can't wait to come down and show you all how to get to the other end and back in twenty five seconds.

[This message has been edited by Jeff Denton (1/23/2013)]