YOU TUBE VIDEO ON SANDY HOOK SHOOTING!
Posted by neonfreedom (+295) 8 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&sns=fb...

Dont know how to link it but definitely watch it,im sure a ton of you will have a lot to say about this video...
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16506) 8 years ago
You and Cheryl, neon...:

http://milescity.com/foru...38/#288583
sry lol
Posted by celeste williams (+151) 8 years ago
Oh geeze.... (facepalm)
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16669) 8 years ago
argonliberty, an ancient Greek philosopher by the name of Bluto once said this (in so many words): "You don't procreate with the eagles unless you know how to fly."

Veering into Cactus Plains/Cheryl Pieters territory is strictly for the big boys.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8992) 8 years ago
To follow with gunnar's observation xenonfranchise - you don't want to join the bath salts caucus.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 8 years ago
I was thinking Cactus Plains had eaten one too many European cow brains, but if he uses bath salts he's probably eaten one too many European people brains. Either way, my diagnosis is Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease stemming from the aforementioned brains or possibly the red devil in the rain. radonindependence just needs fresh O2.

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (1/15/2013)]
Nope dont want to be a part of any thing,just simply posted a link to a video that i thought everyone should watch...,also thank you for your help david..

[This message has been edited by neonfreedom (1/15/2013)]
supporter
that i thought everyone should watch

so... WHY do you think everyone should watch this? Do you find the argument it raises compelling? Do you find yourself in disagreeance with it?
Posted by Cheryl Pieters (+480) 8 years ago
Here's a link to the video with over 7 million hits (betwen 4 or 5 postings) on youtube. Watch it and then refute it frame by frame if you want (not too many people are-and the couple that don't like it in the comments have been outed as people who joined in the last 2 days "just to insult the video" with no actual reasons thrown out there, just a lot of Fox News type of name calling....
Thank you Cheryl Pieters,that was the direction i was trying to go when i originally posted it!
founder
NBCNews.com: Grandfather who comforted Sandy Hook Elementary kids says 'truthers' are targeting him

By Jeff Black, Staff Writer, NBC News

Retired psychologist Gene Rosen was hailed as a hero for taking six terrified first-graders into his home and giving them fruit juice during the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.

The four girls and two boys told Rosen they couldn't return to class because a man with guns had killed their teacher. Indeed Victoria Soto was among the 26 dead - 20 children and six staffers - gunned down by Adam Lanza at the Newtown, Conn., school that day.

"I comforted them because I'm a grandfather," Rosen, 69, who lives across the street from the school, said in an appearance on TODAY after the tragedy. "They were mortified."

Now, Rosen and his wife are scared. He says he is being harassed by so-called Sandy Hook "truthers," conspiracy theorists who believe that facts about Newtown are being covered up by the media or other forces as part of a government or anti-gun plot.

"I'm getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I'm lying, that I'm a crisis actor," Rosen told the online magazine Salon. A white supremacist message board, Salon said, had ridiculed the "emotional Jewish guy."

A photo of Rosen's home was posted online and fake social network accounts have been created in his name, according to the report. Blog posts call him a fraud. "What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov't sponsored hoax anyway?" said one message accusing him of acting, according to Salon.

"The quantity of the material is overwhelming," Rosen said, adding that his wife is worried for their safety.

Rosen's treatment is the outgrowth of Newtown shooting conspiracy theories expanding on the Internet. Such claims are even coming from sources that appear to be mainstream.

Florida Atlantic University communications professor James Tracy, who in a blog post stated, "While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place - at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation's news media have described."

Or reporter Ben Swann, who questioned police accounts of the Aurora, Colo., shootings as well as the Sandy Hook massacre in an online program called "Full Disclosure." Swann, in both instances, latches on to witness accounts reported in the early confusion of the tragedies to question whether more than one gunman was involved. There is "reason to question this whole narrative," Swann said.

Some of the conspiracy theories blame Jewish people for roles in the Newtown tragedy. Those claims even led Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League to respond. In a blog post Foxman laments the inevitable rumor mill that sprouts up on the Internet after major disasters and tragedies that the news media is hiding the truth and that Jews or Israel play a role.

"But never in a million years did I think that the shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, an event that has so traumatized Americans and shocked people the world over, would become the latest fodder for cynical anti-Semites and anti-Israel conspiracy theorists," Foxman wrote.

Conspiracy theories are nothing new, the ADL's Director of Investigative Research Mark Pitcavage points out, but they come in different stripes. One type is based on a single event, such as Sandy Hook, rather than a long-running series of complex machinations spanning the globe.

"What they tend to share is an incident occurs that is large and heinous, so much so that psychologically there will be people who are unwilling to accept a simple explanation for how the event took place," Pitcavage told NBC News.

Whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in assassinating John F. Kennedy 50 years ago is considered the "ultimate example."

"Psychologically people are unwilling, unprepared to accept that it was a lone gunman. So if they can't accept that, there must be some other explanation. That's why these conspiracy theories emerge."

The terrorist attacks on the twin towers of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, also spawned conspiracy theories, and led to the coining of the phrase "truthers" to describe them.
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1664) 8 years ago
This is disgusting. This is right up there with Holocaust denial.
supporter
Thank you Cheryl Pieters,that was the direction i was trying to go when i originally posted it!

Let's try this one more time, lest there be any confusion -

Are you saying that you believe that the video is true, or that you're not sure if it's true and you'd like some reason to disbelieve it?
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+3146) 8 years ago
I can't help but think how lucky we are to have grown up in a State where "Critical Thinking" was encouraged.

Just one thing about the video...I do wonder why he left off the funerals where the parents and friends were so grief stricken? Maybe he was unable to link that part to Homeland Security and Actors? When there is so much cutting and splicing it tends to lose accountability. Just discussing...
i want a reason to disbelieve it,if this is all true it is sicking and heart breaking...i believe some parts are true,but others just dont make any sense..

[This message has been edited by neonfreedom (1/15/2013)]
supporter
I think that it is good that you are giving it thought NeonF. I used to tell my kids, "Use your God-given brain". Some things are just a bit too much to expect people to fall for. Still discussing:-)
Where are the Sandy Hook Surveillance Tapes to prove the official story is real, then? Columbine released tapes of the school shooting to the parents and the public shortly after the shooting. According to a letter sent out to all of the parents, the Sandy Hook Elementary had cameras everywhere.

http://www.theblaze.com/s...this-year/

Now they seem to want to sidestep the whole issue. The only tapes we get from Sandy Hook is someone (not the shooter) running into the woods, caught, and not arrested and a police officer warning people not to question the official version (while offering no proof):

http://westinabox.wordpre...nce-tapes/
Posted by Oddjob (+187) 8 years ago
"Whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in assassinating John F. Kennedy 50 years ago is considered the "ultimate example."

"Psychologically people are unwilling, unprepared to accept that it was a lone gunman. So if they can't accept that, there must be some other explanation. That's why these conspiracy theories emerge."

HaHaHa!

Truthers!
supporter
When the phrase "Use your God given brain" is directed towards neonfreedom, the cause of atheism/agnosticism just gains a few more points in its direction.

Just sayin'.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 8 years ago
If I could afford airline tickets, I'd send you 'disbelievers' to the town and force you to speak to every single grieving person. You disgust me, to think that this tragedy is fake.
supporter
Not directed toward NeonF. Just learned behavior that I used on my kids as it was always a reminder to me and I tend to try to use the critical thinking at the same time. I thought the video was very feeble and sad that he felt he needed to put something like that out for it to even be a point of discussion. I don't even know NeonF. who has a right to an opinion as well. That's all. Just sayin'...
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1486) 8 years ago
Anyone that's ever been in or near a crisis as it's happening will clearly recall how absolute confusion and chaos reigns throughout it all. After the smoke clears, the memories are muddled and mixed-up.

Conspiracies are TV based and don't exist in real life due to some basic truths:

1. People cannot keep secrets.
2. Nothing EVER goes as planned.
3. There is no "they".
4. The "media", like corporations, are people, with singular motives and selfish interests.

FH
Is bringing up an assassination from before most of us were even born really relevant to this discussion? It doesn't seem too logical.

supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2737) 8 years ago
God bless you, Frank. Or, to beat Gunnar to the punch, The Force is strong in you, Frank.

I'm always befuddled by the inherently contradictory beliefs of conspiracy theorists:
1) Government is completely inept and bungles everything it attempts to do, and federal employees are a bunch of bunglers incapable of holding down a job in the private sector.

and

2) Government is competent enough to pull off amazingly complex scams that fool almost everyone on earth (except the conspiracy theorists, of course), and federal employees are trustworthy enough to take secrets to their grave rather than to sell out to National Enquirer.
supporter
Just when you think this thread couldn't get any worse....Cheryl throws down the Three Wolves Moon Card.

http://www.amazon.com/The...ewpoints=1
supporter
That's GOT to violate some sort of Godwin rule...
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2737) 8 years ago
A testes-monial to the power of the Three Wolves design on a t-shirt. The letter isn't from the government, but rather was submitted by an anonymous individual -- so you can trust it to be true.

The Three Wolf Moon shirts power is obvious. This video is living proof that you will get women, and fly. Most importantly my son was born without bones and when I put this shirt on him he grew bones. Don't ask me how it happened but the magic is there. I wish I could hug the designer of this shirt and thank them for everything they have done for my family.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1910) 8 years ago
MUST. GET. THAT. SHIRT.
You seem to think that blindly taking the Press's word for everything doubles as critical thinking. I hate to tell you this, but the press is completely owned by 3 companies. They will tell you what they want you to know, and don't think it's going to be the truth if it doesn't suit their agenda (research this if you don't believe me. In the age of information remaining ignorant is a choice.

Here is some information on Robby Parker, the smiling Father of Emilie Parker. He we have his linked in page:
http://www.linkedin.com/p...=pub-pbmap
Wow-his last employer was this company
http://spotterrf.com/
He's also worked for this company
http://asq.org/index.aspx
Does that seem like the kind of background you would need to work as a Physician's Assisstant in the Neonatal Unit taking care of newborns? Well, that is what the news reports said he did. I do not know if I would want and engineer working for the Government taking care of my sick newborn-what about you?
He moved his family from Utah to Connecticut eight months ago after accepting a job as a physician's assistant in the newborn unit at Danbury Hospital. He must be Superman, because MOST people need 6 years of education to become licensed as a Physician's Assistant.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/1...index.html

If they lied about that (or didn't bother to fact check it) What else have they lied about or omitted?

http://www.brendanhunt.co...three.html

[This message has been edited by Cheryl Pieters (1/16/2013)]
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 8 years ago
Cheryl, I wish you could understand how harmful your posts are to those of us who oppose gun control. Every picture and every link is another bit of our credibility gone. Please, if you want what's best for this country, shut the procreate up.
supporter
You seem to think that blindly taking the Press's word for everything doubles as critical thinking.

But parroting Alex Jones and poorly conceived youtube videos is downright Einsteinian.
Posted by Oddjob (+187) 8 years ago
Cheryl said:

"Is bringing up an assassination from before most of us were even born really relevant to this discussion? It doesn't seem too logical."

I believe the conversation is about conspiracy, so yes, Cheryl, one of the biggest events involving conspiracy scenarios to happen in the 20th Century is relevant.

Just because you were not around at the time doesn't make something irrelevant.
Sorry!

supporter
Cheryl's third eye is wide open.
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1795) 8 years ago
I feel a fundraiser to send Cheryl to Sandy Hook is in order, so she can explain the confusion is in order..anyone else?
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6170) 8 years ago
Cheryl had better be careful sing folks who are completely irrelevant to support her conspiracy theories. The Linked In profile she cites is not the Robbie Parker who lost a child at Sandy Hook. She can't even spell his name correctly. Granted the CNN story misrepresents that he is a physician's assistant. The Salt Lake Tribune correctly reported that the family moved from Ogden (not Provo) to Connecticut for his job as a [I]respiratory therapist[/i].

http://www.sltrib.com/slt...e.html.csp

What Cheryl's doing is reprehensible but no one will change her mind. She gets too much pleasure out of thinking that only she and her merry band of misfits know what the real truth is.
Posted by Cactus Plains (+90) 8 years ago
Staged event ... Just like 911, Federal Murray; staged events to control the sheep mentality. Anything to keep the American mind far from the chemtrails from Hell!

The ecosystems are rapidly failing ... where the heck is the bird count data over the last 60 years

Broom Ryder is a fraud!

unbelievably stupid!

Cactus Pains
supporter
http://www.huffingtonpost...86139.html

This is a great "de-bunker" of the BS.....:-)
Well, if Robbie Parker is a respiratory therapist at Danbury Hospital, apparently the Hospital he works at doesn't know that, because they list him as a Physician's Assistant. They also show that he works in the neonatal unit in Voorhees, NJ, 166 miles away. That is QUITE a commute!

http://www.danburyhospita...ker-254532
supporter
Well, Cheryl, there are plenty of news articles that list him as a physician's assistant. For example....

http://www.newstimes.com/...121541.php

It is inconceivable that errors in trivial details like professional titles, insignificant to the story, would occur over hundreds, or perhaps thousands, of articles, isn't it? Conspiracy, I tell you. Conspiracy!

founder
"Cheryl Pieters", "Onsite Neonatal Partners" is the name of the company that Robert Parker works for. "Onsite was founded in 1996 with a mission to bring top quality care to premature or sick infants born in community hospitals-not only those fortunate enough to be born in large academic hospitals." (http://www.onsiteneonatal...b794d1e42/)

"Cheryl", is your pea brain capable of understanding that this means that while this Parker fellow may work for a company in Voorhees, NJ, his work will take him "onsite" to the hospitals where his specialty is needed -- like in Danbury, CT?

"Cheryl", do you know that the lungs are the last organs to fully develop and that babies born prematurely and in a neonatal ICU have underdeveloped lungs? Do you think these young patients might be in need of respiratory therapy?

"Cheryl", please take your paranoid delusions someplace else and stop insulting us with your complete lack of regard for the families of the victims of the Newtown mass murder.

"Cheryl", I submit to you that you are either:

1.) A colossal dumbass and an ignoramus.
2.) An Internet troll with too much time on your hands.
3.) Mentally ill and in dire need of medical attention.

Now bug off.
You are on here for hundreds of posts every month (probably even more hours) bullying and calling people names in at least half of them, and you say *I* am the mentally ill one with too much time on my hands and a troll?
Schott if Cheryl is a pea brain, in comparison I would suggest your brain? is about the size of a single mycoplasma which is 2000 times smaller than a brucella?

Maybe you left it where broom ryder lost hers, deep underwater in Earls Outhouse of corrupted crap!

To ignore the impacts of the chemtrails from hell you have to be the living dead; as in never being conscious since birth!

World War 11 was a staged event for the commnazis to secretly take over America.

Gunnar got me dammed near put under when I went home and start jokingly calling some individuals "white cracker dumbasses"?

Cheryl I don't read all your information as time slows me down, but I would say who ever you are "You are very intelligent" and anyone that says otherwise is un American. We are all going down on this sinking Titanic and it is the Communist Nazis taking us under because they are strands of DNA nothingness. (that means failed genetics) To be an atheist is totally ignorant!

It has been a staged event for thousands of years.

Cactus Plains
The original has over 12 million views and is being discussed all over the East Coast and the Internet today. Even if you don't agree with it, you should watch it so you can try to mitigate the proof. Here is the follow up video.

supporter
Posted by Chris Gamrath (+379) 8 years ago
Hmmmmm 12 NILLION views on Youtube. Is there maybe some advertisements associated with said video? Maybe a link or two on the same page as the "supposed" video? Maybe the so-called conspiracy is really.... who the F is getting stinking rich off of all the ignorant dumbasses of the world buying into this garbage.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 8 years ago
Broom Ryder ... ewe a fraud ... I don't know why anyone would read what you post after all you just go baaa! baaa!

Let's get a new paper article in the STAR about the truth behind the CHEMTRAILS ... not the con trails.

Maybe one by you and DFWP about the bubonic plague and west nile killing all the birds and prairie rats. Where has all the wildlife gone?

The ecosystems are dead and dying and life has been exterminated in the bars ... now casinos from hell for the sick and ill to dump there funds into as they suffer from depresion cause by brucella and bacillus ... man-made.

You voted for the end because you are miserably infected with bull roar! stimulated by bacillus!

Cactus is King
SSDI Death Index: Sandy Hook `Shooter' Adam Lanza Died One Day Before School Massacre?

The SSDI database shows Adam Lanza to be expired on December 13, 2012, one day prior to the school shooting. Confirmation Status is listed as "Proven".

http://theintelhub.com/20...-massacre/

The implications of this are unfathomable if accurate.
Note: In no way is the author of this article claiming that there were no victims shot at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012, rather the article points out a complex false flag operation with very real victims.

For the past few years www.snopes.com has positioned itself, or others have labeled it, as the 'tell all final word' on any comment, claim and email.

But for several years people tried to find out who exactly was behind snopes.com. Only recently did Wikipedia get to the bottom of it - kinda makes you wonder what they were hiding. Well, finally we know. It is run by a husband and wife team - that's right, no big office of investigators and researchers, no team of lawyers. It's just a mom-and-pop operation that began as a hobby.

David and Barbara Mikkelson in the San Fernando Valley of California started the Snopes.com website about 13 years ago - and they have no formal background or experience in investigative research. After a few years it gained popularity believing it to be unbiased and neutral, but over the past couple of years people started asking questions who was behind it and did they have a selfish motivation? The reason for the questions - or skepticisms - is a result of snopes.comclaiming to have the bottom line facts to certain questions or issue when in fact they have been proven wrong. Also, there were criticisms the Mikkelsons were not really investigating and getting to the 'true' bottom of various issues.

http://www.freerepublic.c...1084/posts
supporter
Procreate this. Bring out the banhammer.
supporter
Anderson Cooper called out the producer of the Video of Sandy Hook where he cut and pasted...and, that producer issued a condolence to the parents and people, however, he is a college professor and was unable to speak on camera as he had to teach a class...even when they offered to send a vehicle with cameras, etc., for his convenience.
Posted by Chief No Talk (+16) 8 years ago
Sandy got Hooked!
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+790) 8 years ago
No wonder Richard has stopped posting. it's just too much of an insult for an intelligent person to bear. Cheryl Pieters, if you have children please watch what you say and keep them out of the line of fire, because God knows who you you hang out with. I had an aunt who was as gullible as you and fell for Dan Smoot who was the equivalent of Rush Limbaugh in the 60's. She ended up in a cult for disgruntled Lutherans in Minnesota. Her children escaped when they got older and started thinking for themselves

[This message has been edited by Elizabeth Emilsson (1/26/2013)]
"In yet another huge blow to the rhetoric and narrative of the Obama administration and its desire to disarm the American public, a D.H.S. bid has been uncovered (see documents below) showing that the Department of Homeland Security recently put out an offer to purchase 7,000 full-auto "assault weapons" to be used domestically, inside the USA."

http://www.thelibertybeac...e-weapons/

Why are AR-15's `Personal Defense' Weapons for the Department of Homeland Security but `Assault Rifles' for Citizens?

Why are fully-automatic AR-15s with 30-round magazines and hollow-point bullets called `personal defense' weapons when the Department of Homeland Security purchases them, but semi-auto AR-15s are assault rifles in the hands of citizens?

The Department of Homeland Security filed a purchase bid this past June titled "Personal Defense Weapons Solicitation". It is combined bid for 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition and "select-fire firearm suitable for personal defense."

Increasingly the government is giving itself privileges that they are taking away from citizens. This is becoming most obvious in regards to gun rights, but it's becoming a widespread abuse of power across all aspects of society. The government is supposed to derive its authority from the people not the other way around.
Ron Paul recently addressed this exact topic proposing the simple solution: "Anything the government assumes they have a right to do to us, we should assume we have a right to do that to them."

If we are to be a nation of, by and for the people where the government has no rights that aren't afforded to citizens, then this assumption may be the check on government overreach that's so desperately needed.

By the way, the DHS is only authorized to work within the U.S. borders, so who do they plan to use these weapons on?

Watch the brief video below covering a bit more detail on the DHS purchase order:

Video: http://fromthetrencheswor...ens/33298/

[This message has been edited by Cheryl Pieters (1/30/2013)]
The Nexus of Tyranny: The strategy behind Tucson, Aurora and Sandy Hook

http://www.veteranstoday....andy-hook/

In the immediate aftermath of the Newtown staged hoax in Connecticut, many of us began to finally take harder looks at the hoaxes staged in Tucson, Arizona, and in Aurora, Colorado, to see if we could find links connecting them. They appear to have been carried out by Attorney General Eric Holder and POTUS (aka Barry Soetoro) as a calculated and nation-wide smattering of "terrorist attacks" of an OPERATION GLADIO variety, plotted and carried out to strike fear into the American public and create an hysterical response against the 2nd amendment. Their secondary purpose seems to have been to further demonize 9/11 Truth, as was evident in the closure of facebook accounts of most of the prominent 9/11 Truth figures who were involved in publicizing Israel's role in the mass murders of 9/11, which occurred in the immediate aftermath of the Newtown hoax.

Those who know that the Department of Homeland Security has acquired 1.5 billion rounds of .40 caliber, hollow-point ammunition, which is not even permissible in combat under the Hague Convention of 1899; that there are more than 300 FEMA camps around the country for the concentration of dissidents; and that a Senate Subcommittee on Homeland Security and Intelligence has concluded that any domestic "terrorist threat" is either negligible or even non-existent has to ask why a department with no foreign obligations would need to acquire such a massive stockpile of ammunition of that kind-and has now requisitioned 7,000 assault rifles for its own "protection". These are not speculations, but brute facts.

http://www.veteranstoday....andy-hook/

[This message has been edited by Cheryl Pieters (1/30/2013)]
"We Were Having a Drill"

Is this Sandy Hook 3rd graders statement to Dr. Oz in the video below PROOF that the Sandy Hook elementary school 'shooting' was actually the BIGGEST false flag operation in the history of our country? It sure sounds to me like this little guy has spilled the beans. In my humble opinion, this is just one more piece of evidence that should lead all Americans who still have the ability to think for themselves to come to the same conclusion, we have been 'had'. Do THEY really think that they are going to be able to eliminate the 2nd Amendment after this video goes viral? Americans aren't THAT stupid! From the videographer on YouTube.:

One very recent comment from the video on YouTube:
Wow. If you watch carefully, you will see that after the kid says "When we were having a drill, we were hiding under, like...," his mother (the woman sitting next to him in the black sweater) nudges him with her arm, his body moves slightly in response, and his eyes quickly dart towards her, then? back again. Then, Dr. Oz immediately taps him on the shoulder and quickly changes the subject, so the kid doesn't say anything more about it being a drill. From the mouths of babes comes the truth.
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+590) 8 years ago
Cheryl Pieters
Wow I don't know how anyone could ask for more proof than that video. You Madam are a procreateing idiot.
founder
"Cheryl" did you write that or are you cutting and pasting someone else's work?
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hannah Nash (+2500) 8 years ago
"We were hiding LIKE in the drill..." Huh. So these kids had safety drills before; and they were in lock-down mode, like they'd learned in these drills.

You obviously do not have children Cheryl, or it would be very obvious to you that the child is not reciting a script, but is being very truthful and extremely nervous about being on TV.

Additionally, you -claim- that the 2nd Amendment is being taken away. Um, can you please present us with a copy of or link to a Bill on the floor of the Senate or House? An Amendment to the Constitution that overrides the existing 2nd Amendment? A Supreme Court Decision nullifying the 2nd Amendment? Can you present us with any legal documentation of your assertion??
supporter
Very astute of the teacher to call it a "Drill" so as not to alarm the children. Brilliant. Bless the little guy's heart..he tried to explain and you could tell he was very nervous. I have always appreciated law enforcement and firemen who go to the schools and familiarize the kids with situations. I think they are calling those quick thinking teachers...heroes! Kudos!
Regarding Sandy Hook, just listen to the first 2 minutes of this excellent podcast with author Victor Thorn. Thorn very clearly states the facts of the matter:

http://americanfreepress....orn128.mp3

His book: SANDY HOOK: A Critical Analysis of the Media's Pathetic Journalistic Practices and How They Spawned a Wave of Conspiracy Theories, by Victor Thorn.