Sports for young children
Posted by Meaghan coke (+31) 9 years ago
Hello, so our family is fairly new here, and I was curious as to wether or not if there is a children's basketball camp? My daughter is 7, and really wants to get into basketball. Also I have a little boy who turns 5 at the end of this month and was looking for karate classes for him. Any suggestions are welcomed
Posted by HLL84 (+13) 9 years ago
Hi Meaghan,
My husband teaches Karate on Saturdays from 4-5 pm at Studio M Dance Studio. We are looking into putting together a PeeWee class for kids 5 and up so if you're interested in more information or would like to see a class beforehand and talk to him about it, you're more than welcome to come and watch a class with your son. You can contact him (James Loomis) on his cell 853-3763. He works from 8 - 4:30 Mon - Fri but if you leave him a message he will get back to you as soon as he gets it after work.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Heather
Posted by Robin Holthus (+52) 9 years ago
Any way to open the class to ages 4 and up?
Posted by Larry Joseph (+4) 9 years ago
I too want to know about various good kids sports club as I want to divert my nephew's attention from video games to real outdoor sports to improve his personality and to make him active in all the fields other than just video games.
free kids activities NYC