Running Club in Miles City?
Posted by JerseyShore (+62) 9 years ago
Im interested in starting a running club in town. Is anyone interested or do you know anyone who is interested?
Posted by cjg (+77) 9 years ago
I would be very interested, there were some people a couple years ago trying to get one going, don't know what happened with it. I also know several people who would be interested

[This message has been edited by cjg (1/2/2013)]
Posted by run (+148) 9 years ago
check with door 804
Posted by RB (+443) 9 years ago
What is door 804? I might be interested in a running club. Do you mean like long distance running, sprints, both depending on preference? I'm more of a sprinter myself And I love to walk with the kids in the stroller
Im down for anything. I have experience on the college level of Cross Country. Ive delved into many different training programs and methods...involving both sprinting and long distance.
Posted by keb (+6) 9 years ago
Sounds like a great idea.
Posted by Steve Allison (+976) 9 years ago
RB, Door 804 is a health Club at 804 Main Street.
supporter
Posted by joycegibson (+278) 9 years ago
I would be interested....852-3649
Posted by Lady (+6) 9 years ago
I would be interested, keep us posted.
I apologize about the delay in a followup. To explain, I am relocating from New Jersey. Have been offered a job in Miles City. To be frank, I cant really go a day with my daily run. I'll put it out there. It can be an ad hoc group who just kind of meets (Who ever shows up, shows up) or a group thats actually involved (t-shirts, meetings, and such). Just a putting a feeler out, what sounds more your thing? And if you have any questions about myself, feel free to ask.
Posted by cjg (+77) 9 years ago
curious as to how far you are running and how fast! would be nice to know someone to run with, group runs can also be fun

[This message has been edited by cjg (1/18/2013)]
To be honest, I'd be happy to do anything. (fast, moderate or a slow jog).