David Berry Wegner
Posted by Pat Robbins (+8) 9 years ago
If anyone knows about the Wegner family that lived in Miles City, I sure could use some help. I know he was born in 1960 and died 1977. I am trying to locate his family. I am pretty sure his Mother was Jeanette Louise Wegner. I think his parents were divorced. He had a sister and another brother. His half sister is trying to trace her family. Thank you, Pat
Posted by luvlife (+292) 9 years ago
Hello! I went to school with both David and his sister. She is on facebook under Tamra Clark and now lives in New Mexico. I could send her a msg thru FB if you would like me to? Just let me know and I would be happy to do this and hopefully you could re-connect.
Posted by luvlife (+292) 9 years ago
Bump
Posted by Pat Robbins (+8) 9 years ago
I do genealogy. Andra Wegner father was Pete Wegner. He had married several times. Andra's mother is getting Alzheimers. She has never told her anything about Pete. I found pictures of him when he was two years old. He was adopted, and so was sister Gretchen. I am not being noisy, Andra and my son have been dating for a very long time. She just wondered about her Dad, just strictly for health reasons. When he died he was very obese. She is on medication also. She was born 1972 in Colorado. I know all about Pete's adopted parents. Paul would like to know also. I think his mother lives close to him. You would think these kids would like to know about their ancestors. If Tamra is interested, go ahead and relate to her. If not no harm done. Just tell her I am only trying to help. I traced my ancestors back to 1500. She can e mail me at [email protected] Thanks for your help. Pat