Accident on Main & Strevell
Posted by Seuk Samus (+358) 9 years ago
I was at the scene of an auto accident yesterday around 3:30pm on Main & Strevell. I stayed there to help, as I used to be a paramedic, until the police and ambulance arrived. There were 2 elderly women in one car that was injured. One more serious than the other. I doubt that the hospital would tell me how they are doing. Does anybody know about these 2 women and how they are doing?
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4945) 9 years ago
that was nice of you to help them and I hope some kind person will at least tell you if they are OK but not provide any personal info which isn't necessary to your request...I can understand after helping them, you are wondering how they are..Good luck...
Posted by neonfreedom (+291) 9 years ago
Well if one of the ladies is the lady my husbands aunt stays with i dont know her name,or what she drives but the last i heard she broke her wrist & The air bag bruised her face..and they had o put a tube down her throat & her lungs keep feeling with fluid..but dont quote me cause i dont know if its the same accident...
Posted by Seuk Samus (+358) 9 years ago
Hi Neon. I did notice one of the lady's wrist was broken or dislocated. The older woman in the passenger seat had multiple contusions and some bleeding by her right eye and some bruising around the front/right of her neck. There was no restriction of airway to either of the women. Just wondering how they made out. Thanks Neon! Merry Christmas!!