Posted by Kacey (+3151) 7 years ago
Miles City lost another wonderful citizen a few days ago. You'll be missed Benny...by many.
http://stevensonfuneralho...iles-city/
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1288) 7 years ago
Kacey, see we can agree on some things. Bennie along with Dick Hay ran our boy scout troop #244 and was indeed a fine man, simple living, quite and kind. Terry his son passed away in the past year or so and was a very good and decent man, see how that works.

And before anyone asks I can't tell you what happened in our family other than to tell you Dave is a good guy and you can't always be 100%. So give me your best schott, I can take it.
Posted by Kacey (+3151) 7 years ago
Chuck,
Yes, we agree on some things. Benny was wonderful, the classic example of husband and dad. Terry passed a year ago October. And yes, he was a nice man too.
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1429) 7 years ago
Benny (and Dick Hay, since David mentioned him, too) were our neighbors. Good neighbors.

Benny used to visit with my Dad a lot and anytime I came around he'd talk with me, as a kid, like I was a grownup. He was a very respectful man who was interested in what we were up to and how things were going. It was always nice seeing him at Miles & Ulmer because he'd give help and advice - not just sell you hardware. Saved me a few repair jobs, that's for sure.