HELPING HANDS!!!!
Posted by bsales (+289) 10 years ago
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2657) 10 years ago
So how many people will be picked?

[This message has been edited by cubby (11/16/2012)]
as many as possible, we are looking for at least a full days worth of work if not more!!!
BUMP*******
Posted by Steven Dey (+404) 10 years ago
Can you define a minor repair?
a minor repair would be such as heater repair and small things, nothing big like a new engine or transmission. If you know someone that has problems with their car feel free to call and ask questions about the repairs that need to be done or just stop into, Notbohm Motors, Miles City MT, located right behind Red Rock Sporting Goods off of Haynes Avenue
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2657) 10 years ago
Is this parts and labor?
yes!!! everything is free!! all parts and labor! we are trying to give back to the community and what better time than the holiday season! we want as many people as possible to come in! All you have to do is come in and fill out a form with your name and why you need/what you need repaired, and everything is confidential! We encourage everyone to come in!! we are trying to get as many as possible so we have 2 days just filled with vehicles for our techs to work on! EVERYTHING IS DONATED! FROM THE PARTS TO THE LABOR!
Posted by Anthonyz1 (+32) 10 years ago
Hey just wanted to say that I think what you are doing helping folks in the community is pretty awesome. this makes me so proud to be a part of a truely caring community. Keep up the good work. I know there are a few folks in the MC community that could truely benefit from the help you are offering. You Guys Rock.