Christmas Store in Miles City
Posted by GLM (+59) 8 years ago
Does anyone have any information about the Christmas Store? Will there be one this year & where will it be located? Is there a charge to sell items in the store?
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 8 years ago
Do you mean the AAUW Christmas Market held at the Centra? There are a couple of other events known as Christmas Stores around town.
Posted by GLM (+59) 8 years ago
Sorry, no not that one. Last year there was a store by the post office in the old Merchantile building. It had many differents items for sale by numerous persons.
Posted by Stan Wheeler (+1184) 8 years ago
It's going to be in the same place as last year. Next to the Post Office. I think Al Kwasinski could tell you more.
Posted by Toni Rentschler (+1510) 8 years ago
Any one know about the little kids christmas store?
Posted by Chris Sirchia (+631) 8 years ago
For Christmas nuts such as myself, I wish they had one year round!!
supporter
Posted by Colette Butcher (+409) 8 years ago
The Childrens Christmas Store is December 1st from 9-12. There was mention of it in the Star last night.
founder
supporter
We are starting to gear up for the Children's Christmas Store. If you have donations or want to volunteer, contact Denise or me at the Star. (She's the club president this year and I am the secretary who keeps forgetting to go to meetings. My bad.) You don't have to belong to Woman's Club to help.

We set up Friday afternoon at the Eagles and open for children at nine on Saturday, Dec. 1 morning for about age 4 to 10 (if they are too young, they are often more scared than anything else. Parents should make the call because parents CAN NOT come along. We do have helpers but some kids are just too little or too shy.) All gifts are less than $5.00 with most MUCH less. Small change is appreciated.

Gifts will be wrapped if you want them wrapped.

Any questions? Call Denise or me.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. . .

[This message has been edited by Amorette Allison (11/10/2012)]
Posted by s irish (+75) 8 years ago
Al will you please get in touch with me. I would like to put a small table in the Christmas Store. my number is: 853-6227
Thanks,
S. Irish
Posted by s irish (+75) 8 years ago
I have some items I would like to put in the kids christmas store. Who do I need to contact?
S. Irish
please let me know,
853-6227
Posted by MomTeacher (+29) 8 years ago
Is this Kid's Christmas Store for kids to sell items?? Just curious!
founder
supporter
The Woman's Club Children's Christmas store is for kid shoppers from age about 4 to 10. We accept donations. Call Denise Hartse at the Star, 234-0450, for info about making donations. We are not selling items for a profit but allow kids with limited budgets to do their shopping and get their gifts wrapped early. We don't have vendors, just volunteers and donations.

It is completely different from the Christmas stores where crafters sell items to make money for themselves. I don't know much about those because I am about as uncrafty a human being as there is on the planet.

[This message has been edited by Amorette Allison (11/13/2012)]
Posted by ellie may (+473) 8 years ago
what kind of donations do you need? where do we drop them off at? thank you