Clayton Family
founder
Posted by Elizabeth Davis (+5) 20 years ago
Trying to find information on my g-grandfather Douglas Phillip Clatyon. He passed away in Miles City in 1927. My mom would like to find info on him, his brother, and parents. I believe his fathers name was Charles, his mothers name was Drucella, and his brother went by the name of "Jerky". He was married to Mildred Harrington.

If anyone can help me out I sure would appreciate it.

Elizabeth
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 20 years ago
I've copied down the names and will look into it this week. If I can't find out anything, I'll get in touch with Robin Gerber of the Genealogical Society and one of us will get back to you.
--Amorette

P.S. ANOTHER HARRINGTON? Is this the same clan?
founder
Posted by Custer County Art Center (+9) 20 years ago
This Last West book of Hoopes lists Mrs. Mildred Clayton as "(18)'81; arrives MC" but that's all. It does also list Jessie as well as Mr. & Mrs. James William Clayton as being in Miles City in 1886.
Mark
founder
Posted by Elizabeth Davis (+5) 20 years ago
Mildred Harrington Clayton was my g-grandmother. I've talked with Larry and got some information from him on the
Harringtons. Now I'm trying to find out information on Douglas Clayton. We don't know much about him. I know that he
worked at some plant there in Miles City. His son Mayne and daughter Mildred Douglas Clayton lived there after their
fathers death. Douglas was also a police officer there. That is about all we know. Any information and help would sure
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz Davis