Posted by pene (+62) 7 years ago
The Rib ^ Chop House is such a great place to eat Although they were extremely busy, we had an awsome time, we sat at the bar, and it was really cozy, the waitress took no time at all to notce us, and got our drink, and food orders as we were sitting, the wait staff are all so friendly, and CONTINUALLY asked us how we were doing, and how our food was, which was AMAZING!! that restaurant is, and continues to be our favorite night out/date place. l highly recomends restuarant to everyone
Posted by Diana Elwood (+30) 7 years ago
I have to agree, we have eaten there numerous times and have always had great service and great food. I have eaten there for lunch and supper and its always been fantastic. I would recommend it to everyone that wants a good meal and the variety is good too, and I like the atmosphere. When the parking lot is always full that's a good sign that the food is good. Thanks for posting this.
Yes indeed but l also want people to know that l'm not putting the other restaurants down either, MEXICO LINDO is a great place to eat also,Louis, and the entire staff their are also VERY warm, and friendly, with really great service, and EXCELLENT food, thats not at all expensive...And they also have one of the best marguarita's there also And also The New Hunan is a very good place to eat, with great food, and the new waitress, BAILEE, is a AWSOME & VERY friendly lady, who is great at what she does
Posted by Doug Johnson (+17) 7 years ago
1st time I ever had Fried Green Tomatoes. EXCELLENT!!!!!
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2577) 7 years ago
X12 for Mexico Lindo, and Rib N Chop always get taken care of at both places.
YUMMY fried green tomatoes!!!