How Obama can win the debate tomorrow
banned
Posted by SD (+1525) 9 years ago
The camera has to be pointed only to Obama and the moderator and never to Romney. The moderator will have to be a telepropter that is wrapped in a plastic HOPE dressing. And of course , Obama will have to wear Micheal Jackson`s glove.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10001) 9 years ago
And Obama is like Michael Jackson, how?
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17052) 9 years ago
Horrible attempt at... humor?, Steve. Don't give up your day job.

P.S. Telepropter? I like that. It could be a nickname for a television news helicopter, perhaps.

[This message has been edited by David Schott (10/15/2012)]
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) 9 years ago
I'm still waiting for the Michael Jackson connection.

I better not be drinking coffee when I read it, for the hilarity may cause me to spew all over my monitor.
banned
Posted by SD (+1525) 9 years ago
Obama is nothing like Micheal Jackson , that man could DANCE. The bar is already set low for Obama because it is pretty well known without the glove he cannot win tonites debate. He could perhaps fly to Hawaii and have a fake glove made , but he is out of time , and maybe he can produce the fake glove a year from now. The stitching errors will be obvious , and people will notice , these people will be called "glovers"
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9193) 9 years ago
Have you been abusing drugs or something?
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4943) 9 years ago
sd=slow dementia??
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2706) 9 years ago
Here is Romney/Ryan Tax Plan Specifics...

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6014) 9 years ago
Just like that, SD.

Just.
Like.
THAT.
Posted by Larry W. Dann (+52) 9 years ago
Really like the details of the Romney/Ryan tax plan link that was posted. I have spent countless minutes on the link to get enlightened Have also sent that link to most of my e-mail contacts.
Thanks for the link
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+596) 9 years ago
Nowhere has Mitt Romney's pursuit of the presidency been more warmly welcomed or closely followed than here in Utah. The Republican nominee's political and religious pedigrees, his adeptly bipartisan governorship of a Democratic state, and his head for business and the bottom line all inspire admiration and hope in our largely Mormon, Republican, business-friendly state.

http://www.sltrib.com/slt...t.html.csp
Posted by Joe Whalen (+612) 9 years ago
Lorin - "Religious pedigrees"? This is a term of which I'm thoroughly unfamiliar. Please tell us more about that and how it relates to qualification for the U.S. presidency.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17052) 9 years ago
Wow, the Salt Lake City Tribune is endorsing Obama? I'm surprised but pleased.
It is part of the article I posted. Read the article Joe I am thinking you thought it was a pro Romney article so you wouldn't read it. Does that make you any better than the wingnuts on here that will only listen to faux news?

[This message has been edited by Lorin Dixson (10/19/2012)]
I don't know how much this endorsement will help, as the most current polls in Utah have Obama 27% Romney 67%
Posted by Joe Whalen (+612) 9 years ago
It's probably important to use the available [Quote] function here or, at least, use quotation marks when referencing copy from a published article. Otherwise, it's natural to think that the text is yours. That fair, isn't it?

I will admit to being a little surprised that the comment was yours.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1905) 9 years ago
Something tells me Deseret News endorsed or will endorse Rmoney.
Posted by Joel reagor (+182) 9 years ago
And the winner is......THE BEST LIAR!!!!