Posted by Bob Leasure (+62) 8 years ago
Hi All i'm sure you have heard of lamestrm medias account of the shelling between turkey and Syria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ywsReoyyKU what we are seeing and not seening is what they want us to see!this is propaganda at it's finest!in short they are trying to sell us WWIII Are you all gonna fall for it or will you stand up and tel our gov't enough we will take back control because we the people are this gov't?and take it back and downsize it to the point of where our forefathers warned us about?bushes speech was BS! you are with us or you are with the "terrorists",People like me who know whats goin on are now deemed "terrorists"i am Proud to say what i say here,I am Cherokee and American and knowing all that i know ,"Any day is a good day to die!"they are in the process of selling WWIII to the American public!And I'm bettin most of you will FALL for it and then due to economic and in turn inflation just like pre WWII you will all fall for it!things are about to get real intense..count on it
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 8 years ago
For the love of your mother tongue, please use standard punctuation, spelling and capitalization. Besides helping to get your point across, it will make you sound like less of a nutter.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9981) 8 years ago
I have no idea what Bob Leasure is blathering about, but I do know the correct quote is "today is a good day to die" (not "any day is a good day to die"). And I'm not even Sioux.

But I'll take him at his word.

Bob Leasure wrote:
knowing all that i know ,"Any day is a good day to die!"
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9778) 8 years ago
"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
--George Bernard Shaw
Posted by Joe Whalen (+619) 8 years ago