Posted by tequilla (+24) 9 years ago
How did the van get in the River and how is it going to get out intresting

[This message has been edited by tequilla (10/5/2012)]
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2655) 9 years ago
What van and what river? I'm guessing it drove in the river and will get towed out LOL
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17675) 9 years ago
"Living in a van down by in the River."
Posted by Wayne White (+267) 9 years ago
RIP Mr. Farley.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9389) 9 years ago
OMG IS CHRIS FARLEY DEAD?!?!?!
Posted by Tabatha (+54) 9 years ago
lol from what i have heard, the van in the river will be there for a while, the wreckers at Franks are too heavy and cant get close enough without getting stuck and Jacks doesn't have a light recovery
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15207) 9 years ago
That's okay... just leave the van there, we needed to start work on a new dike anyway.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4457) 9 years ago
Think of it as an artificial reef.
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1434) 9 years ago
It's like rebuilding the Earth. Circle of life.

Van turns into a reef, fish congregate, young are spawned, larger fish come to feed on smaller fish, then fishermen arrive to catch them, then housing builds up around the van-reef ecosystem to house the fishermen, the fishermen have children, those kids need a skateboard park so they won't hassle other people, other people say "Heck, let's build them an indoor pool" and they do, then another van crashes into the indoor pool and there you go... circle of life.
Posted by tequilla (+24) 9 years ago
now the cops know just heard on scanner ben there 3days or more

[This message has been edited by tequilla (10/5/2012)]
Posted by K. D. (+361) 9 years ago
Dan, you have it all wrong. Van hits idiots kids wanting skate park that are bicycling through neglecting "STOP" sign. Van gets trashed in river to wash away evidence.
Posted by Melita (+336) 9 years ago
Everyone's posts were "fun to read" yet, did anyone think of the stolen vehicles in Eastern MT lately??? It sure could be a result of that too? Just a thought?
Posted by ellie may (+476) 9 years ago
the vehicle down there was just kids messing around and got stuck. i know because my son tried to pull out the vehicle with his truck. it was so stuck that he gave up trying.
Posted by Chris Sirchia (+622) 9 years ago
Elvis did it!!!
supporter
You would think that someone is going to get some tickets for it being in the river for that long. I mean it's for sure going to be totaled out now from being under water for that amount of time. But someone is going to have to get it out.
Posted by cupcakemom (+139) 9 years ago
i motion to blow it up!
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5103) 9 years ago
supporter
Bob their in the river not by it LOL I love that one!!
cupcakemom I 2nd that motion, we can just help speed up the process of mother nature

[This message has been edited by cubby (10/9/2012)]
Posted by Steven Dey (+398) 9 years ago
I 3rd that motion cupcakemom haha
Posted by Tabatha (+54) 9 years ago
hubby explored today to the (van)-ford expedition today stuck across the mouth of the tounge and yellowstone wants to know if he gets it if he can get it out?
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4457) 9 years ago
Probably not in today's stupid world, but he should. He should strip the poop out of it and put it up on blocks right in the middle of the river.
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1434) 9 years ago
Call James Cameron to bring an underwater film crew with submersibles and they could make a 3 hour movie as they raise it from the depths of the river.

They could paint Bridgier blue, dress him in a loin cloth and he could run around in the background in the forest throwing spears at onlookers.

I mean, he could do what he normally does except this time captured on film with explosions and an eco-message.

founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12112) 9 years ago
I'm afraid salvage laws don't apply to the local rivers.
supporter
I say who ever gets it out can have it, just cause it's not mine LOL