supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15214) 9 years ago
I wanted to commend the city park department for the awesome job they have done in keeping the grass in such great shape at riverside park. I walked through it at the car show and was stunned at how green and healthy it looked, especially given the dry year. Kudos to whomever is responsible.
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1593) 9 years ago
The three guys that work for the parks department thank you.

? when
Posted by 58softtail (+200) 9 years ago
i also enjoyed the green expanse of lawn in the park, but with the cost of the water the average home owner can not keep the green always greener. is that why the homeowners rates are increasing or does the city get all of the water they want to use on the lawns at no cost ? just kinda wondering how that works.thanks
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15214) 9 years ago
Hey there 58softtail: if you want to complain about water rates, please start your own thread. This one was for recognizing people who are doing excellent work.

Brady: I will shoot you an email.
Posted by 58softtail (+200) 9 years ago
i am sorry richard, i also enjoy the great job that the grounds crews are doing all over town with the water shortage as bad as it is. i didn't mean to hijack your thread, great job there guys.
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1593) 9 years ago
Years ago the Miles City council decided that the children of MC could use free water for there ball parks. The rest of the water is bought by one department from another. If you would like more information call Brady at the MC Parks department shop. Number is in the phone book- I will fill you in on all the details after all it is public information and a good tax payer such as yourself has the right to that information and I am willing to give it to you.