Going to the Prom
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+674) 9 years ago
A teenage boy is getting ready to take his girlfriend to the prom.

First he goes to rent a tux, but there's a long tux line at the shop and it takes forever.

Next, he has to get some flowers, so he heads over to the florist and there's a huge flower line there. He waits forever but eventually gets the flowers.

Then he heads out to rent a limo. Unfortunately, there's a large limo line at the rental office, but he's patient and gets the job done.

Finally, the day of the prom comes. The two are dancing happily and his girlfriend is having a great time. When the song is over, she asks him to get her some punch, so he heads over to the punch table and there's no punchline.
Posted by Ben Dover (+113) 9 years ago
That joke wasn't funny when Mr. Bonine told it a few weeks ago, either.
supporter
Well, apologies for re-posting and copying and pasting the same joke. I didn't see it a "few weeks ago" and when I saw it today, I thought it was funny and wanted to share.

By the way, Ben, here is some water so your glass won't be half empty anymore.
Posted by Skye (+381) 9 years ago
SeptyTwo...you deserve the rude comment...you've given out enough yourself! But I thought your joke was hilarious and didn't see it last week either!
supporter
I suppose that I need to use a LOT more smilies and emoticons so people dont get their knickers in a bunch!!!

[This message has been edited by SeptyTwo (9/13/2012)]
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+797) 9 years ago
It never hurts to repeat a joke a few times. Some folks never see the humor in the shaggy dog genre
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14950) 9 years ago
A guy is telling his friend about the concert he went to last night. "It was just fantastic! Mozart, Scarlotti, Beethoven, Scott Joplin, even Janis Joplin! He made it all live! Beautiful."

"Wow! What instrument does he play?"

"Uh, well, the windbreaker. He passes gas."

"You mean he goes up there on stage and cuts the cheese? And people pay to hear it?"

"Well, yeah, it sounds strange. But with a real musician, it doesn't matter what instrument he plays. He's got music inside him. Whatever he's playing, it'll show."

"You mean?"

"Yeah. His soul is greater than the hum of his farts."