New business
Posted by Patty O. (+226) 14 years ago
I noticed a new business starting up by the Cattle-Ac, Wash n Wag pet salon. Does anyone have any information?? Such as experience,hours and prices?? I have been looking for good quality pet groomer. I wish the owner good luck.
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2634) 14 years ago
I don't know much about the salon, but I was at East Main Animal Clinic today and noticed that they had business cards on the counter there.
Posted by Beckie Pritschet (+94) 14 years ago
I just had my dog in there last week. A gal named Jody cut his hair and did an excellent job. The price was great too. I'd highly recommend her!
Posted by MR (+387) 14 years ago
Lynelle's Poodle Room is the best groomer in town !!!! 301 North Jordan....234-5487
Posted by Beth (Petro) Oswald (+41) 14 years ago
Can somebody post the phone number for this new business? Thank you!
Posted by Beckie Pritschet (+94) 14 years ago
Call Rinda's Ruff House (234-5123). She set me up with the appointment with Jody over at Wash N Wag.
Posted by MCGirl (+304) 14 years ago
234-WAGS.
Posted by Beth Oswald (+277) 14 years ago
We took our three (very large) dogs in yesterday for baths and brushing. She did an awesome job and was very reasonably priced.

I thought I may get charged double because they found an antelope head the day before and had rolled on it and drug it around quite a bit before I caught them.

I haven't found many groomers that will do large dogs because they can be a trial and all they really need is the bath and brush. I would definitely recommend her. She also seemed to like dogs which is a plus!
Posted by Kacey (+3153) 14 years ago
Just a side note, but my dog had his spleen removed in emergency surgery due to a spleen disease that comes from eating raw wild game. We did not feed our dog any but think someone threw some in the yard hoping to just make him sick. So if your dogs have been around raw wild meat and start acting ill, not quite eating as much, not playing like before, please get them checked. We almost lost our dog. He lost over ten pounds of his 68 pounds in ten days. I'm assuming everyone on this thread loves dogs, so pass it around to those you know.