Vote for Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney!!Ryan!
Posted by angel2 (+32) 9 years ago
He is a very Good Person. he helped a lot of people. He have the best resume to run our country. I think we heard enough testimonies from the RNC convention how good he is and that he is very helpful!! He is honest and therefore won't let us down. He is running for President to help our country and to help our families !! He is running for President to pay all the debts that Pres. Obama and the previous Presidents have accumulated. So we will have economic freedom.

To all those who don't know what it is like to be in a country who owes a lot of debt from foreign countries, well, I have lived and experienced that. When I was young about 5 to 7 years old. I lived in a different country wherein a President was good on his first term so everything was ok and our economy was also good. I remembered as a child I keep on asking my Mom a penny or 2 to buy candies accross the street but when our president became re-elected, he started to be corrupt. Similar to what Pres. Obama is doing, giving money to his cronies to run businesses, (similar to what Obama did like Solyndra and GMC etc..) borrowing billions and trillions of money to other countries until our country went bankrupt. So when our country was bankrupt that was in my high school years and college years the value of our money is like worthless. 100 bucks is worth nothing, the value is like $ 1.00 a penny can't be used anymore because it is not worth anything but when I was young when our country's economy was still ok or when our country was not in so much debt yet, I could buy a candy for a penny but when our country was already bankrupt, all we could afford is to buy food. There were lots of time that my mother don't have any money at all to buy food . One day I remembered my mother asked me to go to our backyard and look for vegetables for our lunch and I was only 10 years old then. I know and I have lived a life before and after our country went backrupt. It is really very hard, prices will go very high. We could not even afford to buy vehicles so we have to walk to school everyday although sometimes I get a ride if my Mom will get extra money from her business. My parents are teachers but due to economic hardship they have to get another job to feed all of us 5 siblings. Our house is empty , all we have are chairs and refrigerator, nothing else we don't have any tv, stereos etc... because once a coutry goes bankrupt the salary is no longer enough to buy anything except food and sometimes we could hardly afford to buy food. My parents since they are school teachers it is considered a decent job in our country , compared to others they have decent salaries and yet we are poor. We even have acres of farm , they bought it when the economy of our country was not that bad yet or when I was younger. can only emagine those people who don't have jobs and dont have a fix income. It is really hard. Believe me that President was really doing similar to what Obama is doing, giving taxpayer money to his cronnies and borrowing money year after year to foreign countries, that is the kind of President who is a BAD PRESIDENT LIKE Senator Rubio Said President Obama is a bad President it is true what he is doing is BAD FOR OUR COUNTRY!! I am just sharing what I have learn from the media about President Obama and my personal experience in my childhood in a different country !!! I am glad that I am here now in the U.S. but I am hoping that I will not experienced like what I have experience before.

Like Clint Eastwood said : The Politicians are our employees: If they ( Barack Obama) is not doing his job WE GOT TO LET HIM GO !! !!!! SO Hope People will be SMART And Vote for the Right Person for our Country and I believe that will be PRESIDENTIAL CAND. : MITT ROMNEY!!!! Paul Ryan

[This message has been edited by angel2 (9/1/2012)]

[This message has been edited by angel2 (9/1/2012)]
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11821) 9 years ago
angel2 is why I despair for this country. Ignore the facts and vote our fears.

Sigh.

supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+3259) 9 years ago
This whole thread is worth Richard's little active guy. Howdy's video is great and also, the graphs and other valid, interesting information that has been espoused:-) You have to be thankful that we have as many people as we do who stay on top of things and share them. I, for one, always learn something and appreciate it.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4462) 9 years ago
Not that angel2 is going to bother, but this is an interesting read:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/0...index.html

The highlight:

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."

-Daniel Patrick Moynihan

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (9/5/2012)]
Posted by Wendy Branum (+47) 9 years ago
OMG, everybody! Yes, I hate the fact that I have to vote for the person that I hate the least to get the person I hate the most out of office. Until the Dems AND Repubs pull their heads out of their backsides, learn to compromise and start doing what is good for the country, not their own pockets, quit fighting just for the sake of fighting and acting like a bunch of spoiled kids, the rest of us are screwed.

There are many of us that don't agree with Amorette, Gunnar or Richard (Bonine), they just seem to be the most outspoken. We just read the posts and shake our heads.

My first suggestion would be for everybody to quit watching Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, etc. They ARE NOT news broadcasters, they have an OPINION show. They get ratings by stirring the pot. Which in turn, gets them a bigger paycheck. They are all so far to the left or the right. I don't ever recall Walter Cronkite feeling the need to throw out as many insults in a broadcast as they do. WHERE IS WALTER WHEN WE NEED HIM?!?!
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17501) 9 years ago
Walter's dead.

Opinions are one thing. You fools are ignoring the facts.

angel2 should watch this:

http://videosift.com/vide...Built-That
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9227) 9 years ago
Wendy Branum wrote:
learn to compromise and start doing what is good for the country

I hear this all the time, and as soon as I see it, I have to ask, exactly WHAT is it that you think the Democrats should compromise on? Because they've been in a compromising mood for the last two years, and it hasn't done them any good.

People who don't really understand the political process should probably stick to watching espn or soaps or something.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4945) 9 years ago
+2000 Bridgier

I, for one, am sick of this trying to compromise stuff as we only end up giving into the conservatives every dang time...

[This message has been edited by howdy (9/5/2012)]
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6167) 9 years ago
I'm not sure what Angel2's refence to Clinton has to do with anything. Taxes were much higher then than they are now so he had more money to work with. He also wasn't fighting two wars. Bush II's reign cuts taxes while spending massive amounts on the military. Obama inherited that. I don't think that anyone could fix that in four years.
supporter
supporter
GODDAMIT WENDY [email protected]"S NOT INTERESTED IN THESE STUPID THINGS YOU CALL FACTS SHE HAS HER BELIEFS AND HER FEELINGS AND A GRASP OF ECONOMICS ROUGHLY EQUIVALENT TO THAT OF A SOMEWHAT PRECOCIOUS SECOND GRADER AND THAT NI-CLANG MUST GO BECAUSE HE"S A STUPID POOPYHEAD WHO DOESN"T WEAR MAGICAL UNDERWEAR THAT WILL TOTALLY BALANCE THE BUDGET AND SAVE US FROM THE SALAMANDER INVASION
Posted by Kacey (+3161) 9 years ago
Debt is not what is destroying out nation. It is stupidity. People who refuse to READ the truth but can read enough to vote.
supporter
Maybe all that is needed is a "Yellow Tag Flash Pass"? Loved that story Bridgier.
Posted by Merry DeAnda (+1879) 9 years ago
Kacey you are absolutely correct.
supporter
Wendy Branum Posted: 9/5/2012 1:54:20 PM From: - MT
OMG, everybody! learn to compromise and start doing what is good for the country!!!!

Way to go Wendy!! I agree with your statement above!!

Obama Must go!!!! We need a President that will lead our country and not bring us down . Obama's Presidency is a disaster!!! Most of the post here are just destruction of the real issue!!!!

[This message has been edited by angel2 (9/5/2012)]
angel2...perhaps if you LISTEN to the Democratic convention tonight and tomorrow night...something will soak in. You obviously don't understand the written word..so I'm hoping you get this post.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14985) 9 years ago
angel2: Since you are all worried about "out of control spending" and "lack of fiscal responsibility", I'd like encourage you to consider voting for Gary Johnson. He has promised to submit a balanced budget beginning in 2013, which is much quicker than Romney has proposed doing. Gov. Johnson has proposed elimination of the IRS and moving to the fair tax. He is an honorable guy who started a 1 person repair business and turned it into a 1000 person construction enterprise. As governor of NM, he left the state with a million dollar surplus. I think you should check him out.
Instead of saying that President Obama didn't keep all his promises, perhaps people should be saying HOW did he get passed the things he did, with the Republican party blocking everything they could?

Just listened to how Ryan was at the meeting BEFORE Obama was even inaugurated. THE meeting where they decided that their goal for the next four years was to stop Obama, NOT to help our country get out of all the problems GW left behind.

They went on to prove that was their goal. There was NO bipartisan work to help our country. The Republicans stood staunch with their only goal to hurt Obama.

Think of it this way...they all have enough money that they can afford to stall our economy. People have had to cut back and not buy things, not travel, etc. The Republicans didn't care if their businesses were impacted as they simply used the loss of revenue as additional tax loss!

Could YOU live for four years without steady income? Have you lived well the last four years? Have you enjoyed the rise in prices from groceries to gasoline? Or have you had to cut back on things? Have you wondered when this was going to end and our economy was going to start getting stronger?

Elect Romney and Ryan and you can kiss everything goodbye unless you're in the top 1%.

[This message has been edited by Kacey (9/5/2012)]
GCC
angel2, you are right Romney and Ryan are far superior candidates, I believe history will show Obama as the worst president in this nations history and the majority of Americans realize it. Obama has no leadership skills .......

GCC, I appreciate your comment! Thanks a lot!!!! Finally found somebody who is so smart to distinguish who should be the right President of this Great Country!!!

Posted by hat_3275 (+78) 9 years ago
I don't know that Romney would be the best choice for president but I sure as he** don't want Obama!!!
angel2 wrote:
Mitt Romney is an honorable and wonderful man, a leader we so desperately need!!!

GCC wrote:
angel2, you are right Romney and Ryan are far superior candidates, I believe history will show Obama as the worst president in this nations history and the majority of Americans realize it. Obama has no leadership skills and an ideology that would govern us in a manner that our ancestors migrated to this country to escape.

GCC...you write very much like angel2....hmmmm.....

Anyway, this honorable and wonderful man went in with Bain Capital and fired over 1000 people!! NO WARNING. Just walked in and made them leave, refusing to even let them take their PERSONAL belongings. Yep..a really upright and honorable man.

History has already shown G W Bush was the president who raised the national debt the most. Because of his economic policies, six weeks before Obama was inaugurated our country went as close to a depression as we have been since the crash of the 30's.

WHO do you think you are to speak for the majority of Americans??????? Seriously. Someone thinks highly of their own little mind.

So you think you are so brilliant..please explain the ideology that you migrated to excape.
Posted by GCC (-612) 9 years ago
Kacey, let me assure you that I'm not angel2, let me suggest that you reread your history because Obama has added the most to our national debt and while you are reading you might study up on the auto bailout because you're wrong there also.
Posted by GCC (-612) 9 years ago
That's escape not excape, after you're through with history you might brush up on your spelling.
Kacey : This sounds like Democrat works!!! Romney was far gone from Bain Capital when these things happened and was running the Olympics!!!! Democrats made all this up!!! If you want to know the truth!!!

And GCC is right we are not the same person. You're wrong again. Sorry.

supporter
All I know, is that RMoney and his financial service cronies appreciate the support of idiot procreateing rubes who are confused by words longer than four syllables.

vote accordingly, I guess.
supporter
Thank God Montana isn't a swing state so it really doesn't matter for whom you vote for president ...this is a republican state usually, what the heck ....It is the other offices that are more important...
supporter
supporter
Posted by Ingird Emilsson (+211) 9 years ago
If Romney wasn't at Bain, how come Bain told the SEC that he was still the CEO?

Republicans want to cut taxes on the rich, deregulate Wall Street and increase military spending - which has worked so well in the past.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Trickle down hasn't worked since Reagan and the Bushes did it and it won't work under Romney.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+787) 9 years ago
Mrs. M doubts the veracity of the "dog on the car". This is a story told by his son,Tag.(where do the Romneys find these names?) It was told to illustrate what a fun -loving guy Mitt is. The story about him bullying a younger student at his prep was passed off as it was just a dumb type of thing young people do for fun in school. The story came from his old school mates who did not think it was so fun. The troubling thing about both these stories reveals a lack of compassion and no sense of remorse. That coupled with the ease of telling lies might raise a red flag to people who view this behavior as somewhat psychopathic. (look it up).
Who cares about this issue! Who can tell me you did not do a stupid thing when you are younger . They said you are not normal if you say you are perfect!!!! Everybody do a stupid mistake when they are younger. Not that I am admitting your post is correct . All these things are destruction to the real Issue that Obama is a disaster to this nation. !!! he did not do anything but put us in a Huge debt!!! Huge Debt!! Five Trillion dollars more ? only on his first term? One media reporter asked one time on a tv show : How sure are we, that he did not use some of the money in Drugs since Obama admitted that he was a drug user!!!! It is very easy to be corrupt when you are a Government Official. So we need to choose wisely for our next President .

Five Trillion more in debt??? Obama???!!! I heard some people commit suicide for only a hundred thousand dollars debt!!. Obama needs to go. It is time for a change and elect another President!!!!

[This message has been edited by angel2 (9/6/2012)]
supporter
Christ you're an idiot.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11821) 9 years ago
Angel2, it is fairly obvious you don't understand economics so let's leave that aside.

You keep calling Obama a "drug user" as if he were shooting up heroin in the Oval Office. What are you referencing? An occasional toke in college? A couple of aspirin after a basketball game? Nothing I have ever heard makes him out to be some sort of raving drug addict.

Why do you really hate Obama? Is it because he favors equal rights? Women's rights? What are you so deathly afraid of? The color of skin?

You can't argue debt because you don't know what you are talking about and facts have no affect on you so let me ask, why are your emotions so engaged in this issue?
supporter
Posted by Ingird Emilsson (+211) 9 years ago
Also how much of the 5 trillion dollars is due to the fact that Obama put the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan in the main budget instead of hiding them off the books (supplemental budgets) like Bush did.

Do you really believe that a Republican president will actually lower the deficit? If so, what rock are you living under? As soon as Republicans are in power "Deficits don't matter" - Dick Cheney
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17186) 9 years ago
"... why are your emotions so engaged in this issue?"

Because it gives it a thrill to see you and others respond. AKA - "troll".
supporter
Posted by Mrs. M (+712) 9 years ago
Bridgier, you are working your way into a heart attack or stroke. Your posts vibrate with hostility. Ease off and have a good day. None of this is worth your health.
supporter
Posted by Mrs. M (+712) 9 years ago
Betty, I do not doubt the veracity of the dog story, not sure where you got that idea. I question the validity of it's importance in the over all scheme of things. Was the dog in an abusive situation? Dogs are regulary put in the cargo area of airplanes etc. How many people leave their dogs out in sub zero weather? If I were the dog, I might prefer to be on the roof in a carrier compared to being inside with five boys. These characterizations remind me of "your mother wears army boots" remarks. Casting aspersions on candidates is off the target.
Obama reportedly recieved federal and local aid as a foreign student....
Romney has money in Switzerland...
Obama associated with radicals...
Romney is unkind to his dog...
Obama is a secret Muslim....
Romney is a Mormon and wears special underwear...
Obama whispered to the Russian about a better deal once he is free to act...
ad nauseum
I agree so totally with Wendy Branum's remarks!
It was good to hear from you, jan

[This message has been edited by Mrs. M (9/6/2012)]
angel2..you are just flat stupid. Or did you get brainwashed in that other country you lived in where you worked at the Senate?
supporter
It is so not like you to "hate", Mrs. M:-) Between this thread and the Griz thread with the Bismarck paper article...I don't know when I have had a better morning. You have to read it...talk about creative.
I don't usually respond to attacks that are mean and tasteless... I don't mean you... sometimes too the reason I don't respond is because I am very busy and don't have time to read all the post.... And sometimes too I make mistakes and respond to a post that I shouldn't. But I think I will respond to this.

You asked why I have my emotions into this post..... The reason is because I want to take the risk and expand my business and hire people, this would help a few people get jobs and our economy but I feel like I am being punished by the government each time my business grows, the percentage of my taxes becomes higher and higher and it is harder to balance my budget . It is just hard to expand business in Obama's administration period. It is like the Government took most of my hard earned money and give it to people who don't deserve it. To President's friends .....to start their business and make it go bankrupt like Solyndra etc.... I work hard for my business to grow,. I saw Obama, one time on tv interview. It wasn't a formal interview he was on the street, it was an ambush interview. A businessman ask him the same question I have why when he work harder to make his business grow , the percentage of his taxes go higher and higher, he felt like being punished too, his answer was: " business is just bad for this country , we need to pay our fare share" !. I could not believe his answer!!! He does not want us to succeed! He just want big government. I feel like he want to take taxes from me and many businessman who work night and day to make our business grow so he could give it to his cronies and invest our hard earned money and care less if they go bankrupt . A businessman who worked hard to earn money and then re- invest it again to hire more and more people and make their business grow are the right person to re-invest their money not the Government Official's friends. Because if you earn that money due to your hard work and sacrifice , you will do all you can so your business won't go bankrupt. If you received the money freely and did not work hard for it plus it is guaranteed by the government , you don't care if the business will go bankrupt.

On the other hand ,I also know of some people who will not get a job because if she doe's, she will lost her benefits from the government or will not work harder to pay for their bills because if they get more income , they will lose benefits from the government. Although they are able and very capable to work. It is nice to help people who is really in need but sometimes it is not right anymore, it is like helping people to be lazy!

I know you will give me all kinds of response and views and comments... etc... I think I need to stop responding here it takes so much of my time . I have so many things that I want to accomplish. I hope my time spent here is not in vain. I hope I have convinced somebody if not many to elect Romney.I hope people will give Romney a chance to become the next President . You cannot judge a book by its cover! We have seen Obama's term, he did not do a good job. He failed . So it is time to elect a different President who will do the job and help people grow and progress. So vote and give Romney a chance!!!

Maybe once in a while I will respond if I am tempted. But I need to stop responding to this post if I can so I can get something done.

[This message has been edited by angel2 (9/6/2012)]
supporter
That is interesting. The folks with small businesses at the convention were commenting that this administration has helped them to stay in business and heavily advocated for re-election of President Obama. I wonder if your problem may be closer to home with taxes, etc.? Sure worth looking into. I know small businesses have been getting breaks in conjunction with hiring people. I also am aware of programs to help people stay in their homes which has been a plus. I think it is really good to research as all information is not always offered.
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1672) 9 years ago
angel2 wrote:
The reason is because I want to take the risk and expand my business and hire people, this would help a few people get jobs and our economy but I feel like I am being punished by the government if my business grows, the percentage of my taxes becomes higher and higher and it is hard to balance my budget. It is like the Government took most of my hard earned money and give it to people who don't deserve it.

I did not know that this concept was proposed by Obama and unique to his term. I learn something new every day. Love it.
supporter
I'm just impressed that you're willing to wade through that wall of text to find these little gems. I just wonder what business she's in that doesn't require demand as a pre-requisite for growth.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by souix (+303) 9 years ago
angel2 wrote:
Who cares about this issue! Who can tell me you did not do a stupid thing when you are younger.

Mitt was in high school when he torrmented this young man. He called him a "she" when he spoke in class and later had a group of people hold him down while he cut his classmate hair.

And no, Angel I have never assaulted anyone because they were differnt than me.

[This message has been edited by souix (9/6/2012)]
supporter
Let's treat angel the way a Republica would treat angel.

Hey angel, how about you take your job stealing ass back to your home land?
supporter
Bridgier wrote:
I just wonder what business she's in that doesn't require demand as a pre-requisite for growth.

Amway
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5096) 9 years ago
amber2 = Joe The Plumber?
supporter
Richard Bonine, Jr. wrote:
Bridgier wrote:
I just wonder what business she's in that doesn't require demand as a pre-requisite for growth

Amway

Wrong. Estonian Kirby salesman.
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5096) 9 years ago
Bob wrote:
amber2 angel2 = Joe The Plumber?

There. Fixed my post.
supporter