Weight lose
Posted by Shawna Gustad (+72) 9 years ago
My Brother is coming to town on Wednesday.. He is excited to tell all about this wonderful new diet that he is on.. He has lost almost 2 lbs a day on this diet.
The diet is approved by a Diabetic Doctor.. So well that the Doctor has improved his diabetes.
If interest feel free to contact me on here.. If you can't make it on Wednesday night, he is willing to stay over Saturday evening..
And remember if you don't have anything nice to say. Then don't say anything at all.
Thanks
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 9 years ago
lose [looz] Show IPA verb, lost, losĀ·ing.
verb (used with object)
1. to come to be without (something in one's possession or care), through accident, theft, etc., so that there is little or no prospect of recovery: I'm sure I've merely misplaced my hat, not lost it.
2. to fail inadvertently to retain (something) in such a way that it cannot be immediately recovered: I just lost a dime under this sofa.
3. to suffer the deprivation of: to lose one's job; to lose one's life.
4. to be bereaved of by death: to lose a sister.
5. to fail to keep, preserve, or maintain: to lose one's balance; to lose one's figure.
So some people are not smart like you.. I don't have a degree in English.. I guess that I am just a county pumpkin... How about that you write my article for me.. Since you are the only smart one in Miles City
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17055) 9 years ago
SPAM?
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17328) 9 years ago
How dare you insult my brother the doctor!
really.. All I asked was about if anyone was interested in losing weight. Instead I get rude comments.. I thought that maybe Miles City was full of nice good people. But I guess I was wrong.
Posted by ccarp (+113) 9 years ago
[This message has been edited by ccarp (8/27/2012)]
Posted by neonfreedom (+290) 9 years ago
Shawna- dont feed into their comments...its just better to let it go and not say ny thing...
Posted by junebug (+46) 9 years ago
You won't find them on Miles City.com All you will find are people who seem to have a lot of extra time to spend on line. They sit like vultures waiting for their prey and then they pounce and chew you up and spit you out. Then they feel so much better and can get a good nights sleep.

[This message has been edited by junebug (8/27/2012)]
Posted by tinagraber (+306) 9 years ago
I'm curious! What kind of diet is this?
Posted by RB (+436) 9 years ago
I'm also curious at to what diet this is I've read a lot on mercola.com about weight loss and curing diabetese and wondering if maybe it is the same diet? I also love westonaprice.org which has many of the same priciples. If you dont want to post it publically for fear of being attacked as is common on this site you can email it as well
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 9 years ago
I don't care how you spell things, but I'm not fan of quackery - and mercola's a quack. http://www.quackwatch.com...rcola.html
It is a totally different than what you think.. If you are interested and would like more information. Please email at [email protected]
founder
supporter
If you are losing two pounds a day, you are in serious trouble. Two pounds a week is considered healthy weight loss. Although you may lose some water weight in the first few days at that rate, two pounds a day is NOT sustainable.

There is no magic formula for weight loss. There is eating fewer calories of a healthy diet and exercising regularly. That's it. If you are paying for a 'miracle,' you are getting scammed.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 9 years ago
It's bumpkin, not pumpkin.
founder
No, Wendy, that would be "country bumpkin". Shawna is just a "county pumpkin".
supporter
Oh yeah, you're right. Do you think a county pumpkin is anything like a country bumpkin?

[This message has been edited by Wendy Wilson (8/28/2012)]
Posted by poisonspaghetti (+281) 9 years ago
When is that guy's baby due?
just plain rude...
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14950) 9 years ago
This must be the "Cal Smith diet" where you eat nothing but country pumpkins

Shawna: I don't understand the need for the secrecy about this diet, which raises some warning flags. Perhaps if you were a little more forthcoming with information we could take you a little more seriously. Just a thought.

Personally, if I went on the no beer diet I would probably drop 20 lbs in a couple of weeks, but that isn't gonna happen.
I have no secrets.. All you had to do is ask nicely and I would send you the information..
The diet is called TaiSlim..
supporter
founder
supporter
Taislim is a range of weight loss products from direct sales company Freelife International.

Goji berry. Drink this before eating. Eat this as a snack. Spend several hundred dollars a month on stuff that has no scientific basis besides if you drink a big glass of water before eating, you will feel full.

The usual.

If you want to lose weight through diet and exercise, consult a nutritionist who will tell you none of this magic crap, be it "Sensa" or "Taislim" or "Hydroxycut" has any more effect than a sensible diet and adequate exercise.

Is that rude? Yes, because I have a low opinion of people who try to make a buck off someone else's problems. And that's what this is. A way for you to make money. Period.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 9 years ago
The grifter economy is how American's make money these days Amorette - y u haz hate?

It beats drinking pregnant woman urine extract, or whatever that HGC stuff is.
Posted by neonfreedom (+290) 9 years ago
[This message has been edited by neonfreedom (8/28/2012)]
founder
Just as I suspected: SPAM

This belongs in the Classified Ads section at best.
founder
supporter
You know, they made a low fat, low sodium spam these days.
Posted by hat_3275 (+77) 9 years ago
Why do you people have to be soo rude all the time? No, I don't think that diet is a very sensible way to loose weight. However, a few of you people could use a few lessons in courtesy and respect. If you aren't interested in the diet don't do it!!! It's that simple!!

[This message has been edited by hat_3275 (8/28/2012)]
Posted by mckee (+389) 9 years ago
Amen
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17328) 9 years ago
This isn't a gawddam ice cream social at the park.

This is the internet.

Deal with it.
Posted by hat_3275 (+77) 9 years ago
I don't care if it is the internet or what it is, still have some respect!!! Grow up!!!

[This message has been edited by hat_3275 (8/28/2012)]
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+797) 9 years ago
Two pounds day! That's way better than nutri system than Marie Osmond pushes. I guess I'll for the green coffee bean extract, Dr. Oz recommends, All though that's only two pounds a week and costs about 40 dollars a month but it attacks belly fat without exercise and dieting. What to do? What to do?
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14950) 9 years ago
Two pounds day! That's way better than nutri system than Marie Osmond pushes. I guess I'll for the green coffee bean extract, Dr. Oz recommends, All though that's only two pounds a week and costs about 40 dollars a month but it attacks belly fat without exercise and dieting. What to do? What to do?

If you want to lose weight, might I suggest that you stop eating at Gunnar's house.
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+797) 9 years ago
Thanks, Richard. I'm always open to helpful hints. And maybe I should walk more log in less computer time.
supporter
Speaking of Dr. Oz, I used to think he was a legitimate medical professional but after all the crap I see his name connected to, I'm beginning to wonder.

Mrs. Emilsson, you are just fine the way you are. Spend your energy doing something fun.
founder
supporter
Cholera is also a great way to lose 2 pounds of weight or even more every day! There are currently some outbreaks in Africa if you really want to slim down before the holidays!
Posted by junebug (+46) 9 years ago
REALLY! How old are you? Everyday you are on this site critizing people. You act like you are the only person who knows anything. If anyone other than your "group" gets on here you and many others are right there to make them feel like idiots. Is this what you want people to think of you? How you act and what you say defines you. REALLY! I always thought of you as a respectable member of this community, but not when you get on Miles City.com. I can't wait to see your response. Maybe if you don't have anything nice or not demeaning to say you should just pass over the thread. Do you like going through life hurting people with your words?
Posted by Mindy B (+81) 9 years ago
I think they are funny. Maybe some of you need to relax a little. This program is dumb and is not safe. 2 lbs a week is safe, not in a day.
If you know nothing about the program and how it works. Then please quit saying mean things. I have never met any of you. And I hope that I never do. Read information, instead of just guessing..
By the way, the most of you are the ones that most likely need to lose the weight.
I have never been so offend in my entire life.. And to say that all of you are the Pride of Miles City...
\ SHAME ON YOU :mad
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4461) 9 years ago
Sorry guys, I'm with the belligerent hillbillies on this one. FOR SHAME!!!
supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+763) 9 years ago
Shawna is probably right. Everybody post your BMI, let's see. I'm 24.6
Posted by Mindy B (+81) 9 years ago
I studied nutrition for two years before changing majors. I had a 4.0 and I quit because people fell for programs like this, that were all lies. They ask your advice and pick something that sounds too good to be true. If you are losing more than 2 lbs per week it is unhealthy. This is science. End of story.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10001) 9 years ago
Shawna: Uhh, you post spam and then you're offended by the response?