Fair Wristbands
Posted by shannon (+80) 9 years ago
Anyone know what the cost is for the carnival wristbands this year? The Chamber's pathetic website doesn't have any information and I'm still waiting for a call back from a message I left at 9:30. Does anyone know when the MC Star will post a schedule of events ONLINE? We out-of towners-originally-from-Miles-City do tend to visit during local events. Perhaps Miles City needs to embrace this new-fangled technolgy called the internet and/or voicemail!
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1669) 9 years ago
I just purchased vouchers for the wristbands this afternoon at the Chamber office. They are $17.00/voucher.
Posted by Ian's mum (+52) 9 years ago
I was told they are $21 at the fair so a little savings to buy in advance.
Posted by Kimberly D. Reiger (+69) 9 years ago
I emailed the chamber because there was no information on the website and the wristbands can be bought for $17 until noon on Friday. What are the times the wristbands can be used? That is what I need to know!
Posted by Siera Smith (+67) 9 years ago
You can use them on Thursday from 4-10 or Sunday from 1-6
Posted by ddtb (+46) 9 years ago
So you cant buy wristbands for Friday or Saturday?
No you can pay $17 for a wristband voucher to trade in to use for Friday and Saturday which has 30 tickets per sheet. At the fair they charge $1.25 per ticket. We have always went on a Friday with wristbands...now I have to change plans with out of town friends.
Posted by Melita (+338) 9 years ago
When do they stop selling the wristbands Thurs?
The Chamber said that they will be selling wristbands until noon Friday. I am not sure what time the Chamber office closes today (Thursday). But you will be able to buy wristbands at the fair but another person posted it costs more. Hope that helps you!

[This message has been edited by Kimberly D. Reiger (8/23/2012)]