Why are people so rude??
Posted by CristinaR (+50) 9 years ago
I have been on milescity.com for about 6 months now and have bought and sold stuff more then once. I'm just curios why people are so rude about stuff being sold. Don't people understand that people are selling there sh*t they don't want anymore so its not gonna be top of the line stuff at an amazing deal. Ya i know some people are kinda dreaming when it comes to the prices they put on stuff but that doesn't mean you have to jump down someones throat for it.
Posted by brittany_95 (+339) 9 years ago
Couldn't agree more, they have to be concerned about everything. I say just let them sell it at the price they want and if it doesn't sell then they lower it or it goes unsold.

Its none of anyone's concern anyway.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17328) 9 years ago
U DONT KNOW ME HOW CAN YOU JUDGE ME??? THINK OF THE FAMILYS INVOLVED!
Posted by mcs (+397) 9 years ago
the sarcasm on this site GETS OLD!!
Posted by GL (+35) 9 years ago
Gunnar doesn't post on this site to say anything worth a sh*t. He posts on here to "see himself" - it's makes him feel important. Anyone with over 4,000 posts on a social media site doesn't post because they have something important or constructive to say.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 9 years ago
Let's not paint with too large of a brush here - how about:
Anyone with over 4,400 posts on a social media site doesn't post because they have something important or constructive to say.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14950) 9 years ago
Let's not paint with too large of a brush here - how about:

Anyone with over 4,400 9000 posts on a social media site doesn't post because they have something important or constructive to say.

Fixed. You're welcome.
supporter
Whoa. Someone needs to procure gainful employment.
supporter
Au contriare, GL. You obviously have not taken the time to read my many posts.

In the past I have made constructive posts on how to spatchcock a chicken or brew a perfect pilsner beer, for example.

In the past I have made important posts to voters warning them about tea party extremism, for example.

Even in this thread, I cleverly use sarcasm and irony to gently reminde site posters that we all have our own personal foibles, that we should learn to get along and love thy neighbors, instead of berate those who wish to educate their neighbors that ask incredible prices for their useless stuff.

I await your apology.
Posted by neonfreedom (+290) 9 years ago
How do you do this---> that we should learn to get along and love thy neighbors...when there the same select few that pick and poke and bully on most of the posts here on mc.com
supporter
pick and poke and bully on most of the posts here on mc.com

I have no idea what Kacey's problem is, tbh.
Who is Kacey,because it isn't me

[This message has been edited by neonfreedom (8/15/2012)]
supporter
Its all in understanding your fellow human beings, neonfreedom.

I forgive you for your past bullying of other posters, so we can all move forward. Forgive and forget.

See? It wasn't that hard.
Show me what bullying i have done and i will apologize for what i said
Posted by Tim Wagoner (+760) 9 years ago
Don't use being a new mom as a cop out,i was a new first time mom living in Gillette WY with no family,friends or any help and i got my bills and registrations paid on time,it is hard no matter what age they are but just because you had a baby or have kids does not mean bills and necessities stop in time till its convenient for you,GOOD JOB/THANK YOU MCPD FOR KEEPING THE STREETS AND NEIGHBORHOODS AS SAFE AS YOU WITH IN YOUR POWER...
Thats not bullying...definition of bullying--Use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants or Bullying is an act of repeated aggressive behavior in order to intentionally hurt another person, physically or mentally.

[This message has been edited by neonfreedom (8/15/2012)]
supporter
So sad.
How is saying ""Don't use being a new mom as a cop out"" bullying...because if you read my post that's all i said...
Posted by urcrackinmeup (+134) 9 years ago
I appreciate Gunnar's sarcasm 98% of the time.
Posted by LAURIE STARK (+274) 9 years ago
And me...the other 2%. LOL
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+797) 9 years ago
In defense of Gunnar, who doesn't really need it, he really has improved over the years. When he was in junior high school he upset teachers and principals by rolling his eyes and/or trying to talk like Donald Duck. His principal in three Forks said, "Gunnar, if you don't stop talking like a duck I'm sending you to Miles City!" AND LO AND BEHOLD, it came to pass. He still rolls his eyes at me but he's a wonderful son. I can't imagine taking hia sarcasm seriously. I personally think his repartees quite brilliant.. but then what do I know.
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+3244) 9 years ago
Betty...Great to see you in writing. Missing your "Wingnut" articles in the paper. You are gifted in telling things how they actually are. Nice that you stick up for your son. Have to say I get a chuckle out of him...he, too, has the writing skills. Hmmm...maybe a "chip off the block"????
supporter
See, GL? Even my mother thinks I'm wonderful and brilliant.

So there.
supporter
Luckily, MY mom doesn't read mc.com.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 9 years ago
My mom does but I've been forbidden to talk about her. Oops.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1905) 9 years ago
I hope you take good care of your mother, Gunnar. Like Denny Rehberg.
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1489) 9 years ago
I hope you take good care of your mother, Gunnar. Like Denny Rehberg.

First thought that crossed my mind, when I read her comments.