Montana detours
Posted by J. Dyba (+1339) 15 years ago
Posted by teeny wells (+37) 15 years ago
funny!
Posted by Kacey (+3161) 15 years ago
How funny. I'm glad he's not my computer expert!
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3713) 15 years ago
Pfft, what's Sydney got that Sidney doesn't? Sure they don't have an opera house, and they don't talk like the Crocodile hunter, but other than that I'd think it would be about the same...
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14965) 15 years ago
Just think of all those frequent flyer miles he earned! Is it Big Scare Air that flys from Billings to Sidney,MT?
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3713) 15 years ago
Ha. I have only flown that airline once but that is a pretty good name for it based on my trip. Flying into Denver is always bumpy but I had never tried it in such a small plane until I went on Big Sky two Christmases ago. I probably log 15-30 airplane flights a year and I am not spooky on airplanes at all. I can sleep through pretty serious turbulence but I had never been on anything as rough as that flight. The people from Sheridan that were with me on the plane apparently take it regularly were acting like it was no big deal but I had a death grip on the armrest and once we dipped hard enough that the book on my lap jumped up to almost eye level. And here I thought I was a seasoned air travel veteran. The John Deere lawn tractor that pushed the plane back in Sheridan was an eye-opener as well hehe.

[This message has been edited by Levi Forman (edited 1/4/2007).]