sometimes you need to remember
Posted by teeny wells (+28) 13 years ago
my brother, Wesley Wells, passed away when he was about 25. I believe he was in the class of 79 or 80 because he was 10 years younger than me. I missed a lot of his younger years because I was out on my own and in Washington while he was still at home. I would like to hear stories of anyone who grew up with him.

teeny wells class of 69
Posted by Chris Peterson (+164) 10 years ago
He was in my class of 1979. An incredibly talented, kind, very intelligent (if not genius) person who seemed to learn without ever even opening a book. Few teachers could keep him challenged. He got along with everyone. I never knew him to say a bad word about anybody. Jocks, rednecks, nerds, prepies, misfits - he got along with us all. Truly a person ahead of his time.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6169) 10 years ago
Wes was a year ahead of me and I remember him on the basketball team. Always seemed like a nice guy.
Posted by Lori Blunt (+8) 10 years ago
Wes was in our class of 1979. I think we were one of those classes that tried the patience of our teachers. Wes was very bright. He was part of an underground newspaper in high school. When he was in 6th grade my dad was one of his basketball coaches. I last saw Wes in Billings. He was in the Public Library, I think he sorta hung out there toward the last year or so of his life. Again, he was so intelligent, I think he was still hungry to learn. As Chris said in his post, Wes was just one of those genuinely nice people.
supporter
Posted by Diona Austill (+185) 10 years ago
I remember Wes well - his locker was always next to mine as I was a W too - him and Dave Wagner both are gone. Wes was always a nice guy who helped me with my math and science from time to time. We are in the process of planning our 30th high school reunion and he will be remembered and missed!
Diona Warn Austill