supporter
Posted by spacekace (+893) 9 years ago
I just spotted 2 small dogs running downtown. One was a small black poodle type dog, the other was a small brown pomeranian type dog. I tried to get them to come to me so I could read their tags, but they ran off through the Stockman bank parking lot... if you are missing them, they are apparently on a big party downtown.
Posted by bexyjay (+89) 9 years ago
sound like mine, and I just got home from work. Where at down town did you see them?
nevermind! just saw the stockman part. Thanks for the info i'll go see if i can find them
Didn't find them. They usually come home after their adventures, but should anyone else see them, they won't come unless called by name. Kia and Chuck. Address is engraved on back of tags.
Posted by Gail (+44) 9 years ago
When I read this post all I could think of was...isn't there a song about this? Who let the dogs out!
supporter
Posted by Julie (+417) 9 years ago
All I could think was ~ yet another responsible pet owner.
how does someones dogs escaping the fence make them less resposible as pet owners?
supporter
Running loose downtown? That's a responsible pet owner? Seems to me since it's happened more than once, a responsible person would look into getting the fence repaired where they're escaping from or perhaps check out a differnt type of containment system altogether.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3709) 9 years ago
Obviously bexjay is history's greatest monster.
supporter
oh my god, it's the end of the world because someones dogs got out!!! you better call in some backup and the pet (child) services because this is an outrage! LMAO
and the fence has been redone now.
and i'm a monster? haha if that helps you sleep better and feel good about yourself call me whatever you like
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3709) 9 years ago
In that case, I will call you a misunderstander of sarcasm.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4953) 9 years ago
have those dogs been found...seems to me that is the important issue of this thread...