Deadstring Brother, Live May 15th
sponsor
Posted by Confluence (+187) 10 years ago
The Confluence presents Deadstring Brother

Straight off three successful Bloodshot Records album releases with the Deadstring Brothers, (Starving Winter Report, Silver Mountain, Sao Paulo) creator, producer and charismatic frontman Kurt Marschke aka Kurtis Brothers expertly traverses brave new ground - rockin' blues countrified guitar, drums, harmonica and vocals at the same time. He's giving fans a must-see show they will surely not forget.

Catch him, with opening act Ryan Browning, May 15th at The Eagles. Tickets are $7.50, and are available at the BuyMT.com store, the Montana Bar, Kafe Utza, and the Miles City Chamber of Commerce.

To Listen to Kurt and learn about upcoming Confluence events, go to http://www.facebook.com/ConfluenceMT
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15369) 10 years ago
Posted by mule train (+1057) 10 years ago
Wow! The Deadstrings Brothers are kick ass. We NEVER had anything close to this good come to MC when I was growing up there. All I can remember is BJ Thomas at the high school...I was young...but can still remember how bad the show sucked.
Posted by Kmama (+107) 10 years ago
OH! I will be there!
supporter
Posted by Sarah Peterson (+376) 10 years ago
Tickets are $7.50??? That's a heck of a deal. Count me in.
sponsor
Only one week away!

sponsor
Tonight at 7:30pm at the Eagles, history will be made! Well, maybe not history, but a really great concert will take place. Come join if you can.