Congratulations Snarknockers!
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6175) 8 years ago
On March 23, 2012, the Cunning Snarknockers have won the Miles City Library Trivial Pursuit contest for the third time in the contest's history.

Members of the team were: Amanda Barnard, Patty Beeson, Barb Cole, Marilyn
& Lori Dickson, Mary Dunphy, Shelley Freese, Patrick Kelly, Kathy
Monington, Mary & Jerry Partridge, Sarah Pett and Wendy Wilson.

Thanks guys, for letting me play while my mother recuperates. I had a great time!
supporter
Posted by Big Dave (+432) 8 years ago
So the question that must be answered is, "Does a snarknocker knock snars or nock snarks?"

I remember some grand days of my youth knocking snars out behind the pool hall - canned peas, some tire vulcanizing fluid, and a ramp...well you get the picture. Those were the days.

Unfortunately I grew too tall at a young age to ever have the opportunity to nock a snark.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6175) 8 years ago
Look, I didn't name the group. I'm just reporting the facts.
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2593) 8 years ago
Congratulations! Sorry I wasn't able to join in the fun this year.
Posted by Mary L. Partridge (+14) 6 years ago
Wendy, We missed you but had your mother back to carry the team to victory. Mary Partridge
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8477) 6 years ago
I would crush this competition Wendy, and you know it.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+15015) 6 years ago
Bridgier is correct.

He is a walking, living Trivia God.

The Peyton Manning of Trivia.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hannah Nash (+2505) 6 years ago
Next year, Bridgier, are you on a team? We would love to have you participate (and put your money where your mouth is).

All in good jest, my friend. It's a fundraiser for a great cause (and bragging rights).
supporter
There is, unfortunately, the small matter of unpaid fines at the Miles City Library, creating a Polanski-esque situation should I ever cross the threshold...
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14303) 6 years ago
supporter
I'm having a hard time choosing between "Heternormativity" and "White Supremacists".
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hannah Nash (+2505) 6 years ago
Luckily for Bridgier, the catalog system has been automated and upgraded since his embarrassing, fine-inducing transgression. Along with that comes forgiveness and a definite LACK of existing fine.

However, in order to clear your obvious guilty conscious, the library offers numerous donation options (tax deductible), including, but not limited to, the Trivia Night competition. We look forward to seeing you (and your wallet) soon!

Thank you for supporting your local public library! Happy reading!