Don't miss an amazing Argentinian dinner March 31!
Posted by Mandyrosy (+196) 10 years ago
Join the Art & Heritage Center for their annual benefit dinner, as they present "Sera Magico" Argentina, a dinner inspired by the cuisine and passion of Argentina. Reservations are required, and can be made by calling 234-0635. Tickets are $75 per person.

The authentic Argentina menu includes Hors D'Oeuvres of Manchego Cheese and Fig Crackers, Empanadas Fritas De Queso, Argentine Ceviche, and Argentine Chimichurri Bread. The Salad Course consists of Fruit Salad, and a Green salad with candied pumpkin seeds. The entree is Vaquero Steaks with Pepper Relish and Goat Cheese, and Parrillada Chicken and Sausages. For dessert you will enjoy Alfajores De Maizena, Churros with chocolae caliente, and Flan.

Select Argentinian Wine and a cash bar will be available, as well as Argentinian music playing throughout the evening.

All profits benefit the Custer County Art & Heritage Center programs, including exhibits and educational outreach.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17732) 10 years ago
Dang. That sounds really, really good.

It is too bad I am moving on Friday, or else I would consider hitting the road to MC for that.

One of my favorite summer dishes is to grill a tri-tip over oak and slather it with chimichurri sauce....you folks in Miles City who complain about the lack of dining, should not miss this.
Posted by K. D. (+372) 10 years ago
This was my first year attending, and I was extremely impressed. Excellent food with excellent company. +1