Easter activities
Posted by VLC (+44) 10 years ago
The Miles City Wesleyan Church will be holding their annual Easter drama and egg hunt on Saturday, April 7. Registration for prizes (including bikes) will begin at 11:00am. Drama at noon followed by an Easter egg hunt and prize drawings. Hot dogs, chips and cookies will be served free of charge to those attending. Must be present to win prizes. Hope to see you there. Address: 916 Garland, kitty corner from Garfield elementary school.
Posted by cyndie (+354) 10 years ago
What are the age groups?
Posted by Darna Cornett (+56) 10 years ago
I would like to say that this is an amazing event. I took my 3 year old to the one the city holds every year at Wibaux Park. It was a joke to me, my daughter left with seriously, 3 easter eggs. After getting home from the hunt disappointed I was stopped by my neighbor. He seen she had only 3 eggs and went on to tell me about the one at the Weslyan Church. Hesitant to go, at last minute I decided to take her. We got there and it was a blast! She and her cousin left with a bucket FULL of eggs with candy and prizes. Definately, a fun time!!!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12389) 10 years ago
Did you read about the egg hunt in Colorado that was cancelled because they got tired of helicopter parents doing the hunting? When any event gets too big, it becomes a problem.
Ages 0 - 12 for the egg hunt. Everyone is welcome to attend.
bump
Posted by CK (+853) 10 years ago
We love this event! Thanks for hosting it!
Posted by Olive (+1820) 10 years ago
Need to keep this at the top, because Easter is this coming weekend. Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hannah Nash (+2537) 10 years ago
Easter Storytime!
11:00am, Thursday, April 5th
Miles City Public Library

Stories, songs, crafts, bunny ears and more! All ages welcome.

For more information, please call 234-1496.
Posted by Michele Trimble (+22) 10 years ago
Very Wonderful event
Posted by Girl Scout mom (+109) 10 years ago
Community Egg Hunt & Breakfast with the Easter Bunny @ Wibaux Park
Saturday, April 7

Breakfast starts at 8:30am
$5 for breakfast (muffins/donuts/juice/coffee)and a picture
$3 breakfast only
$2 picture only

Egg Hunt
0-2 years @ 9am
3-5 years @ 9:10
6-8 years @ 9:20

Sections will be marked off so you know where to go. We ask that parents and older siblings do not help their children. There will be students from WMS Builder's Club available to do that!

This year we also have some other prizes donated from Pepsi and Positively 4 Kids Child Care Association members
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1907) 10 years ago
And, of course, the warm, sunny weather we have been having is expected to turn cool and wet Friday and over the weekend. In Belgrade, we could always depend on the Easter blizzard. Looks as if we might get the Good Friday blizzard this year.
supporter
Posted by TamiLY (+235) 10 years ago
Come to the Bunny Trail at Holy Rosary Healthcare Extended Care

Saturday, April 7 3:00 - 4:00
Held indoors in the Extended Care halls
Kids 10 & under

We are a tear-free event! This is not an egg hunt, but rather a very civilized event where nursing home residents may interact with the kids as they visit the Extended Care, collect prizes, play games, and all kids will leave with a few goodies.
If you are one of those parents that seem to always run a little bit late, that's okay because you may arrive any time between 3:00 and 4:00 and your kids can still participate.